§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bet on the Stros. Especially if you can get an IGL
I do 2-3 parlay tickets split up by time, and a few straight bets if i like the odds.

Have the Astros, Jays, Dbacks on a parlay right now, I'm 100% on my astros bets this year year.

Nats, cubs and astros have done the best for me, but the Nats' pitching fucked me last week.

I do 2-3 parlay tickets split up by time, and a few straight bets if i like the odds.

Have the Astros, Jays, Dbacks on a parlay right now, I'm 100% on my astros bets this year year.

Nats, cubs and astros have done the best for me, but the Nats' pitching fucked me last week.

I've killed on the Stros this year. I've also made some money on JD Martinez props. I don't know what he's on but we need to add that to the lab

I've killed on the Stros this year. I've also made some money on JD Martinez props. I don't know what he's on but we need to add that to the lab
what type of props we talking?
Never prop in Baseball, genuinely curious

what type of props we talking?
Never prop in Baseball, genuinely curious

I've been doing hit props on JD. The dude is on fire. Baseball props genuinely suck but there's value in Correa and Altuve too. You're typically getting like plus 155 for a single

I've been doing hit props on JD. The dude is on fire. Baseball props genuinely suck but there's value in Correa and Altuve too. You're typically getting like plus 155 for a single
Damn not bad.
At the book now watching Rodney lose me 100$ ill go over their prop lines

Blue Jays are killing it. 9 out of the last 10. I wrote them off way too early.

Jays rested Donaldson, Pillar, Tulo today and started Mike fucking Ballsinger. Still won

RHH's are now 0 for 46 against Kimbrel this year with 26 K's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back