§uck it america! Race War!

TS is trolling hard and is doing it nicely. Respect to TS.

Im Spanish, and I know Americans are prety retarded on geography, but I let you know that Spain is pretty close to Germany. Well most people here never heard of that sign neither, nor we have it in our keyboards.

It happens that Germans, just like Americans, tend to believe that they are the navel of the world
I wouldn’t call it pure trolling

The dam broke and he’s going with the flow pretty well
upload_2018-10-15_17-58-7.gif

I’m over here like
upload_2018-10-15_17-58-38.jpeg

I didn't know what that sign meant either. I'm 38 and have some college, so I'm not super educated, but I'm definitely not a retard. The TS is being a douche. A lot of people don't know how to properly read a tape measure down to the 1/16's, 1/8's, and 1/4's; which is a no brainer for anybody that has worked in the trades, but there is no reason to ridicule somebody that doesn't know how.

Alt 0167. Have had it memorized for years ya goofs.

Looks like we’re getting close to a few people getting the ban hammer......

I didn't know what that sign meant either. I'm 38 and have some college, so I'm not super educated, but I'm definitely not a retard. The TS is being a douche. A lot of people don't know how to properly read a tape measure down to the 1/16's, 1/8's, and 1/4's; which is a no brainer for anybody that has worked in the trades, but there is no reason to ridicule somebody that doesn't know how.

TS just mad after spending all that time on character map he couldnt use ŘāԞՏӑ§ as his username.

You are a beta cuck. Your girlfriend would jump on my dick first sight with a swollen cunt. Would you cry about that as much as you have here?

lol wow this section sign thing really did a number on you eh?

I roll neck deep in pussy. Being good looking and successful in life does that to you
I like a bit of honesty among men. If you had, even once in your life, a piece of ass, you wouldn't be posting on Sherdog. I think most people here would agree with me. This is not where winner spend their time on. Stop being delusional.

Back