§uck it america! Race War!

I've seen that sign a bunch! Never knew it was called a section sign. I just called it the squiggly thing :)

I used to use this symbol on msn messenger

How can you not have come across this? Are you under 18 years old and have no job? That would be the only way

Except you’re fucking wrong lmao.

I may have no seen something, but you’re literally wrong here. Hmmmmmm

Ban TS and wasteland this thread.

Thread wastelanded but TS only has a yellow card?

tenor.gif

If you haven’t gone to law school/worked in the legal profession/some kind of government; then there really is no reason to know this.

Why are people getting mad at me for not knowing what a section sign is?

They aren't getting mad at you for knowing it....they are getting mad you for your flawed logic and your presumptuous/condescending attitude.

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across

What made you assume that every legal document is the same across different countries? Does the US have to follow the exact format that germany has? What if the "Section Sign" for Germany is called "Segment Sign" in another? Are they stupid/retarded for having something different?

So are most sherbros apparently. Is it just americans that don't know what a section sign is because everyone in germany knows. they are in every fucking document

Again. What made you assume that every document is the same? Have you seen the documents used in the Middle East? Russia? Japan? ? ?

What if a scientist from another country didn't know the symbol? Is he/she stupid or retarded? But he/she is a scientist, I'd reckon he/she would be a bit more brilliant than you or me..

I made this thread so we could all laugh about Joe Rogan but it turns out sherbros are retarded and probably on disability

It seems to me that the recurring idea in your posts is "people that dont know are retarded". Is this how retardation is defined in Germany?

Your argument would've been slightly valid had it been on a German forum, even then you would have come across as an presumptuous and condescending person that didn't take Logic101 seriously.

Back