‘Calexit’ Comic Book Imagines California in Revolt Against Trump Administration

OMG! This comic book means civil war is coming!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ornia-in-full-scale-revolution-against-trump/

CalexitComicBook-640x480.jpg

The ironic part about the cover is these liberal morons voted their gun rights away when they voted for the "assault weapon" ban. Gonna be difficult to fend without weapons.

Sure that's the kind of place that people will want to live. The real life version of Escape from LA.

Where is Snake Plissken when you need him.

I know this is just a comic but Cali is a trip.. Dont they have travel bans on certain states over lgtbbqck rights? But will allow immigrants from countries that are horrifically worse for lbthfdg rights

Hyperprogress does not need to make sense. All that matters is fighting white supremacy and replacing white people.

Negative. Those people in the pictures I posted will probably cause a lot of shit in the future when their numbers grow.
Doubt it. I know you've been fantasizing about a race war for a long time, but I believe you're going to be disappointed.

Nice ripoff there. Calexit will never happen. Cutting water supply from Colorado as we speak. LOL

As a resident of Cali, I own a few of those guns. It's the liberals that do not and those that don't agree with Calexit that do.

I'm a right winger thats for Calexit.
Once the War of Independence is over.
The California Civil War will begin.
Where us, the well armed right easily smashes the unarmed left.

<{JustBleed}>

My part of California desperately wants to exit California and become the state of Jefferson.

maxresdefault.jpg

We don't like being controlled by gun grabbing, tax raising, anti-free speech liberal assholes. We don't agree with their open border policies and their endless welfare. We don't like that they care more about the homeless and criminals than tax paying citizens.

state-of-jefferson-flag.jpg

003_jefferson05_bs_0000000003503202.jpg

Flag-Rood-State-of-Jefferson.jpg

JJ%20Jefferson%20Sign%201

Hahaha I love the state of Jefferson part of California. Up here in Del Norte county and the spirit is alive and well. Although I feel like an economy built on weed, meth labs and illegal timber and animal poaching wouldn't be the most stable.

Look at all of these Americans

These two are funny: accusing Arnie of being a Nazi, and stating that "the USA is made by immigrants".
Over the past 100 years, Nazis were the group of immigrants that most benefited the US.

‘Calexit’ Comic Book Imagines California in Revolt Against Trump Administration

{<BJPeen}

Keyword: "imagines"

That's all these PC/SJW turds do: imagine fake oppression that they supposedly struggle against. Sad. I bet they WISH the comic book was real.

I like how these softies imagine they can have a revolt

yeah im sure youre excessive amounts of playing call of duty will prepare you for an armed insurgency bruh.{<huh}

Cant even fight off elderly trump supporters with a stick

.....so basically the plot of Escape from L.A.?

Fuck some poster already beat me to it

Hahaha I love the state of Jefferson part of California. Up here in Del Norte county and the spirit is alive and well. Although I feel like an economy built on weed, meth labs and illegal timber and animal poaching wouldn't be the most stable.

Major agribusiness, Big Weed, timber, wine country and lots more! And really good tourism. We have it all. And we are built on FREEDOM, so gambling is a go. And we have part of lake Tahoe. What else do you need.?

SoJ-map_CA_1.2.16_color_legend.jpg

The amount of agriculture is enough to sustain this state.... and that is the point. Sacramento serves the Bay Area and LA and the Coast and ignores us.

Here in Jefferson we love our GUNS, WEED, and WINE.

Back