‘Fairy Godmother’ Brings Migrants to Europe on a Flying Carpet in EU-Backed Cartoon

lol 2017 and the nazis are still as deluded as ever, Maybe berlin needs another shit pushing in. This time once and for all.

I am just saying if you want to play the race card you better make sure you do not belong to an inferior race yourself.

lol 2017 and the nazis are still as deluded as ever, Maybe berlin needs another shit pushing in. This time once and for all.

They'll get one. This time it's their own choice though. While getting raped they will weep tears of joy for how open minded they are.

Last edited:
Dumb.

That's just a list of countries with conflicts. In order to be considered refugee the UN and such has to recognize the country they're fleeing as such.

The countries the majority of these Africans are coming from aren't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442910/Less-3-migrants-reached-Italy-refugees.html
Fewer than 3% of migrants who reached Italy after crossing the Mediterranean in 2016 were deemed refugees, UN report shows

Perhaps you should understand the question before answering.

Keep moving that goalpost.

<18><18><18>

Keep moving that goalpost.

<18><18><18>

lol fail poster. Lost the argument. Weren't you listing African countries in response, shows you were following the discussion correctly but still ended up wrong in that they still don't count as refugees for reasons you didn't understand. So now you just 1-liner and run.

lol fail poster. Lost the argument. Weren't you listing African countries in response, shows you were following the discussion correctly but still ended up wrong in that they still don't count as refugees for reasons you didn't understand. So now you just 1-liner and run.

I listed specific conflicts going on all over Africa that have resulted in 100-10,000+ deaths in the last year.

How many people need to be killed in a war for it to count for you?

I'm not denying that there are opportunists in the mix here.

You're denying that they don't have reason to seek better conditions, notably food and safety.

I listed specific conflicts going on all over Africa that have resulted in 100-10,000+ deaths in the last year.

How many people need to be killed in a war for it to count for you?

I'm not denying that there are opportunists in the mix here.

You're denying that they don't have reason to seek better conditions, notably food and safety.

You listed them as a response to the question on which conflicts give them refugee status. Refugee is a legal term. Poverty doesn't count and conflicts don't count, unless recognized as such.

The overwhelming majority of Africans coming over simply are not refugees. The majority of overall migrants in Europe aren't either. 6/10 are economic migrants not even from Syria.

I guess what I can't understand is.....ok we're always told that "those jobs aren't coming back", right? The demand for unskilled labour will decrease dramatically in the coming years and decades as automation becomes more and more prominent in all aspects of the workforce. Wouldn't it be wiser for Western governments to put resources into supporting modernization in Africa and the Middle East etc as we facilitate the transition of our own economies into this new reality, as opposed to just bringing in migrants by the boatload?

Why is it so imperative that Europe import hundreds of thousands of unskilled, uneducated migrants - many of whom are quite frankly hostile to the host culture and unlikely to ever truly integrate - to replace workers that we're being told won't even be needed in the very near future? The implication is that these people need to he saved from themselves and that shortly after arriving on Western soil they will become enchanted with Enlightenment values and enrich their new country by being productive members of society - but is there really a good reason to believe that?

To be fair if you Italiens didn't lose so badly in North Africa.
Or could have held a simple front on the eastern front and especially during the breakout attempt in Stalingrad.
We probably wouldn't be in this mess.

Blame a shitty militar ally in 1945 war to explain why, after generations, you germans are running for Cuck of the Year in 2017 and supporting the entire third world to invade europe continent, changing it's societies forever

All of this without think twice about what you're doing to your nation, cities and peoples

Sound legit as i expected from a Merkel supporter lol

Blame a shitty militar ally in 1945 war to explain why, after generations, you germans are running for Cuck of the Year in 2017 and supporting the entire third world to invade europe continent, changing it's societies forever

All of this without think twice about what you're doing to your nation, cities and peoples

Sound legit as i expected from a Merkel supporter lol

But if Germans are the cucks of the year. And you Italiens and other Europen countries can't do anything against it.
Wouldn't that just mean that Italiens and other Europeans are been cucked by the cucks?
And automatically would be the bigger cucks? How could Germany still win cucks of the year?
Every other European nation would win it first.

I guess what I can't understand is.....ok we're always told that "those jobs aren't coming back", right? The demand for unskilled labour will decrease dramatically in the coming years and decades as automation becomes more and more prominent in all aspects of the workforce. Wouldn't it be wiser for Western governments to put resources into supporting modernization in Africa and the Middle East etc as we facilitate the transition of our own economies into this new reality, as opposed to just bringing in migrants by the boatload?

Why is it so imperative that Europe import hundreds of thousands of unskilled, uneducated migrants - many of whom are quite frankly hostile to the host culture and unlikely to ever truly integrate - to replace workers that we're being told won't even be needed in the very near future? The implication is that these people need to he saved from themselves and that shortly after arriving on Western soil they will become enchanted with Enlightenment values and enrich their new country by being productive members of society - but is there really a good reason to believe that?

Its the hypocrisy of globalist economic policy. Whose going to invest in Africa and risk the Hugo Chavez effect? I think the average government last 18 months in most parts of Africa.
Also, globalist like Soros who paid for the cartoon to be made, want to destroy thousands of years of peaceful and productive communities throughout the West.

Eastern Europeans aren't racist. That's cute.

The Western Europeans are racist as hell and you want me to believe the Eastern Euros aren't, lol.

Racism is natural. In this case, it's about recognising that allowing third world immigrants into your country is going to have negative repercussions. Racism is essentially a survival instinct which all sane people have. If Japan wanted a massive increase in crime, dependency on welfare, streets unsafe for women, terrorism etc etc, it would have allowed Syrians and other Muslims to flood in, but it hasn't... because its leaders are practicing racism. Meanwhile, Germany, France & other European nations aren't practicing this same kind of racism and in 50 years time, they'll all be Muslim-dominated cesspits, racked with ethnic & religious hatred/violence, gutter living standards, broken healthcare systems, rampant crime etc etc. And the only problem you see is 'wahhh racism'. LOL

I call Eastern Euros racist because they are, not because of their immigration policy.

The entire contintent is very xenophobic.

Xenophobia doesn't apply here because it means 'irrational fear of the other'. There's nothing irrational about fearing your country being flooded by immigrants from another culture & religious which looks down on women, non-Muslims, doesn't respect laws etc etc. It's just plain & basic common sense. How many countries have volunteered to take in hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants? I rest my case.

You wanna know who's REALLY racist & xenophobic? Muslims. They're the most racist & xenophobic people on the planet. Non-Muslims can't even enter Mecca & Medina out of the pure hatred Muslims have for them.

Cyp8fxbWQAABaC5.jpg

Discrimination is a survival instinct and is perfectly natural. That's a fact.

Turkey has something like 4+ million refugees. Jordan and Egypt have another 1-2 million between them.

You're also ignoring that a lot of these migrants aren't Middle Eastern... but African.

what are the african """refugees""" fleeing from, other than poverty

good luck maintaining a rich country by flooding it with poor uneducated and unskilled people and then paying them not to work

what are the african """refugees""" fleeing from, other than poverty

good luck maintaining a rich country by flooding it with poor uneducated and unskilled people and then paying them not to work

War and famine

You listed them as a response to the question on which conflicts give them refugee status. Refugee is a legal term. Poverty doesn't count and conflicts don't count, unless recognized as such.

The overwhelming majority of Africans coming over simply are not refugees. The majority of overall migrants in Europe aren't either. 6/10 are economic migrants not even from Syria.

Sub-Saharan Africa hosts more than 26 per cent of the world’s refugee population.
Over 18 million people in this region are of concern to UNHCR. That number has soared in recent years, partly due to ongoing crises in the Central African Republic (CAR), Nigeria and South Sudan. It has also grown as a result of new conflicts erupting in Burundi and Yemen.

<TrumpWrong1>

It's like you don't even know what the CAR is and what has been going on there.

Sub-Saharan Africa hosts more than 26 per cent of the world’s refugee population.
Over 18 million people in this region are of concern to UNHCR. That number has soared in recent years, partly due to ongoing crises in the Central African Republic (CAR), Nigeria and South Sudan. It has also grown as a result of new conflicts erupting in Burundi and Yemen.

<TrumpWrong1>

It's like you don't even know what the CAR is and what has been going on there.

I already gave you a link about the ones going to Italy. You're just posting some vague that doesn't refute that.

I already posted that all migrants in Europe, 6/10 aren't eligible for asylum. How is any of that wrong?

If Japan wanted a massive increase in crime, dependency on welfare, streets unsafe for women, terrorism etc etc, it would have allowed Syrians and other Muslims to flood in, but it hasn't... because its leaders are practicing racism.

Leftists give East Asian countries a pass. They can't fight a war on two fronts having both white people and east Asians resisting their diversity-is-strength agenda.

Back