‘Fast and Furious’ rifle found in ‘El Chapo’ Mexican hideout

Now if the ATF could only come up with a way to credit F&F for his capture.

I just gave the ATF $200. I feel like I am supporting terrorism.

How much blood is on the hands of the gun providers, u.s. gov......

How much blood is on the hands of the gun providers, u.s. gov......
Hundreds and hundreds from Operation Fast and Furious,

Thousands upon thousands from the U.S. State Department's Foreign Military Sales program,

Manuel Noriega has yet to flip on the CIA and Bush 41. I doubt El Chapo will finger Eric Holder for aiding his cartel.

So the Obama admin doesn't want American citizens to own "assault" weapons but they hand over .50 caliber rifles to drug cartels. Makes sense.

So the Obama admin doesn't want American citizens to own "assault" weapons but they hand over .50 caliber rifles to drug cartels. Makes sense.

Well I mean come on dude don't you know the only way to prove how easy it is for bad guys to get guns are to give them the guns?

The blood of a border patrol agent and countless Mexican citizens on the hands of this administration.

Just one more piece of evidence to heap onto the mountain of evidence that Obama and his administration are inept at best and sinister at worst.

Worst President ever.

Exactly. Citizens shouldn't own guns, but it's okay for the gov to provide them to cartels, terrorists, etc.

Wasn't the point of F&F to sell guns to straw purchasers so they could track the guns to drug dealers in Mexico and arrest them?
lossano_mission-accomplished.jpg

Just one more piece of evidence to heap onto the mountain of evidence that Obama and his administration are inept at best and sinister at worst.

Worst President ever.

Carter was worse, but no use splitting hairs. So much for 'the most transparent administration in history' speech Brocko gave early on.

Carter was worse, but no use splitting hairs. So much for 'the most transparent administration in history' speech Brocko gave early on.

At least the peanut farmer only had one term to fuck up his legacy.

indeed about carter, but the sumbitch has kept on putting in his two cents way past a dollar.
can't he die already, or just disappear?

fast and furious was the brainchild of eric holder, and when it was exposed for what it was, the known arming of mexican drug cartels with automatic weapons, holder not only wasn't convicted but didn't even resign or got terminated by brocko.

another stooge was thrown under the bus, holder claiming no knowledge of the operation.
holder should be in prison, the pos.

Back