‘Fast and Furious’ rifle found in ‘El Chapo’ Mexican hideout

I could be wrong but I thought the program started under Bush.

It was under a different name, but something similar was done under Bush.

It was only with a few dozen rifles, to track their movements in Mexico among the cartel. But.... the GPS tracks were found and removed, so the project was scrapped.

Here comes Eric Holder after he was sworn in, and said "that was a great idea! Lets try the same thing with thousands of AK47s and send them over the border to the cartels!"

Smartest move ever.

To this day, Obama has only admitted incompetence by saying it was a mistake, and no one in the Justice Department has recieved repercussions whatsoever.

it was a short lived program called wide receiver, aka 'gun walking' to trace the few weapons they tagged and sold.
both programs represented a threat to the public.

But, but Bush did it.

It was stupid when the Bush admin did it, but it was a much smaller scale. Under the Obama admin, they forced gun stores to allow known straw purchases, involving thousands of guns. These guns also keep showing up at crime scenes years after the program stopped.

Well I mean come on dude don't you know the only way to prove how easy it is for bad guys to get guns are to give them the guns?

The blood of a border patrol agent and countless Mexican citizens on the hands of this administration.
So are seal team 6 which obama had murdered and them :eek::eek::eek:s he had killed to keep from telling everyone about bathhouse barry.

So are seal team 6 which obama had murdered and them :eek::eek::eek:s he had killed to keep from telling everyone about bathhouse barry.

Not sure what's more interesting, that we can now use :eek::eek::eek:s without it being censored or this bathhouse barry story.

I'm guessing Fast and Furious isn't relating to the movie franchise?

Wasn't the point of F&F to sell guns to straw purchasers so they could track the guns to drug dealers in Mexico and arrest them?
lossano_mission-accomplished.jpg
they said they had no way of tracking the weapons and the next time they came in contact with the weapons would be a crime scene

why are you just making shit up

they said they had no way of tracking the weapons and the next time they came in contact with the weapons would be a crime scene

why are you just making shit up

ATF officials intentionally did not intercept guns bought by straw buyers before they got into the hands of drug cartels -- as a tactic intended to lead to bigger fish by following the guns
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/19/us/fast-furious-qa/

My original quote
Wasn't the point of F&F to sell guns to straw purchasers so they could track the guns to drug dealers in Mexico and arrest them?

So what did I make up?

Back