‘Gender-equal’ snow removal left Stockholm paralyzed

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Think you may like this one guys lol.

So in short, Sweden representatives and feminist orgs considered the snow removal policy 'sexist' because the roads were done in priority.

They started from the observation that women use pavements and bicycle paths more often, while men mostly take the main avenues (because they drive cars). The new snow removal policy therefore consists of first clearing the pavements and ending with roads.

Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member stated : “There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

So then, guess what happened ? <43>

In early November, the new 'gender equal' policy was put to the test by the first major snowfalls in the Swedish capital. The cars were blocked on the road for hours, schools were closed for lack of bus in circulation, inhabitants called to stay at home.

Buses (also, it turns out, heavily used by women) were stuck by the hundreds on roads blocked by stalled cars. Light rail trains moved at half speed, forcing stranded commuters to walk for hours to get home from work, slipping and falling on glasslike sidewalks and bike paths.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-perso/artic...t-un-deneigement-sexiste_5042568_4497916.html
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

Using bicycle paths in the fucking swedish winter must be some form of natural selection

As a Swedish citizen living in Stockholm, I can only attest to the truth about this.

The police informed the politicians on how dangerous it is to not prioritize the roads so e.g for ambulances and fire trucks can reach their destination.

Swedish progressives... just when I thought Canadian progressives had you guys beat.

The world might be fucked atm but at least It's endlessly entertaining for us.

Jesus. Swedes are mental. Are they gonna micromanage everything to make it 'gender equal'?

Where is the common sense.

Our leaders have shit for brains.

As a Swedish citizen living in Stockholm, I can only attest to the truth about this.

The police informed the politicians on how dangerous it is to not prioritize the roads so e.g for ambulances and fire trucks can reach their destination.
I thought all Swedes knew how to ski. It's like the all Canadians can ice skate thing.

Sometimes experience is the best teacher. Now hopefully they learned their lesson and stop whining about "gender-equal snow clearing policy" (wtf?). Kinda reminds me about people in the UK or something whining about pollution being "racist"

200w.gif

Using bicycle paths in the fucking swedish winter must be some form of natural selection

It's actually a lot of fun. I used to do bike drifting on the ice. Good times. And i am still alive.

Jesus. Swedes are mental. Are they gonna micromanage everything to make it 'gender equal'?

Btw this policy is still not gender equal.

What do we do with all other genders like apache helicopter etc. ?

Btw this policy is still not gender equal.

What do we do with all other genders like apache helicopter etc. ?

Helicopters don't really need the snow removal? They can just fly to their destination. There has to be some sort of hierarchy among the oppressed though and then we can take it from there.

I like how 'equal' means you prioritise women over men. Always.

The real news has gotten more ridiculous that any fake news these satire websites ever came out with.

Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe and coincidentally happens to be the biggest importer of refugees per capita. Yet top of the list on the feminist agenda is sexist snow hahaha

Back