‘Gender-equal’ snow removal left Stockholm paralyzed

Stockholm has always been surprisingly bad at removing snow, consistently being ridiculed for it by the rest of the country, and that idea only made it that much worse. What kind of morons couldn't realize how much of the infrastructure depends on the roads?

Hilarious how uneducated people want to stay uneducated and still haven't caught on to why the rape statistics look as they do. It's not like it's hard to find out. I'm certainly not taking the presence of any such crime lightly, it's always a problem, but despite that it's fun to see how the ignorant think.

I vaguely remember the rape apologists say its just down to how the Swedes over reporting rape and have a much lower requirements for something to be recorded as a sexual assault and women shouldn't be so eager to report assaults and just take it on the chin etc. But whether or not Sweden is really the worst or only 2nd worst is just nitpicking, the facts are that the more migrants you bring in the more the rape goes up.

Think you may like this one guys lol.

So in short, Sweden representatives and feminist orgs considered the snow removal policy 'sexist' because the roads were done in priority.

They started from the observation that women use pavements and bicycle paths more often, while men mostly take the main avenues (because they drive cars). The new snow removal policy therefore consists of first clearing the pavements and ending with roads.

Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member stated : “There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

So then, guess what happened ? <43>

In early November, the new 'gender equal' policy was put to the test by the first major snowfalls in the Swedish capital. The cars were blocked on the road for hours, schools were closed for lack of bus in circulation, inhabitants called to stay at home.

Buses (also, it turns out, heavily used by women) were stuck by the hundreds on roads blocked by stalled cars. Light rail trains moved at half speed, forcing stranded commuters to walk for hours to get home from work, slipping and falling on glasslike sidewalks and bike paths.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-perso/artic...t-un-deneigement-sexiste_5042568_4497916.html
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

I thought this meant they were going to make women shovel snow.

My mistake.

Back