Social ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ 1&2 director fired by Disney for saying he likes little boys.

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
James Gunn is an outspoken critic of Donald Trump. Wasn't this guy lecturing Roseanne about the consequences of her words? That aged really well lol

qDxfXgc.png

https://deadline.com/2018/07/james-...he-galaxy-disney-offensive-tweets-1202430392/
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesGunn/status

The Daily Caller dug up 10 year old posts. Ironic since Disney probably hired him BECAUSE he is a pedo.
“I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”
^ comedy apparently in Hollyweird.
“The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!’” There were others that made satirical comments about the 9/11 attack, AIDS and the Holocaust. Yet another described a monkey masturbating on a young child. . .

Dude likes three year olds but people will defend him.

But, he made films!

There’s literally nothing they will say to defend him, they will probably find a way to call him a republican

Is there any indication the context was ever serious, and not a joke? Ever a hint of misbehavior regarding children?

Look at the morons jumping onto the #metoo bandwagon when it suits their politics.

@Fawlty. I was skeptical when Roseanne said hers was a "joke", particularly after the nature of her language in telling "her side" changed so drastically between how she related the exact same explanation to Joe Rogan versus the Israel Times (the "Jewish" woman became "White"...yes, I realize they're not mutually exclusive, but it's important to note). I absolutely believe this man was doing nothing, but telling jokes. This is what happens when a political theory that is inherently racist (current liberal identity politics= CRT) forces you into a corner to punish innocent people just to maintain the illusion of intellectual honesty and punitive integrity.

This is kinda where we are with identity politics. People are attacked without any criminal charges, everything is now just judged in the court of public opinion. I don't have any clue as to how we slow down the constant over reaction with no actual proof.

Edit: if he is a chomo I hope proof is presented and he is locked up, but as of now these tweets are not enough.

Dude likes three year olds but people will defend him.

Is there any evidence he actually likes kids? Does this mean anyone who makes a rape joke is a rapist? Isn't this exactly the type of overreach into non-criminal and purely rhetorical conduct that people on the right have been squealing about? I'm legitimately confused.....does him being a movie director necessarily mean he represents da librulz?

Anyways, clearly both were jokes. And the first quote that OP mentioned seems innocuous enough. But.....damn, that second one....it's hard for me to get into the mindset of people who would think that's appropriate.

I don't think people realize how easily tweets can be viewed by the general public, and the impact they can have.

Even as a joke, how would someone who was raped as a child, view those "jokes" if they showed up on their feed?

The terms "mental abuse" and "non-physical rape" immediately come to mind.

As a PANvictim, who can identify with multiple types of victimhood, I am glad this rapist was fired.

This is kinda where we are with identity politics. People are attacked without any criminal charges, everything is now just judged in the court of public opinion. I don't have any clue as to how we slow down the constant over reaction with no actual proof.

Edit: if he is a chomo I hope proof is presented and he is locked up, but as of now these tweets are not enough.

In a world where a racist tweet is the worst thing in the world and if you don't denounce it you're a monster, how are dozens of tweets sexualizing toddlers, specifically three year olds, not worthy of scorn?

Is this going to be one of those twilight zone threads where suddenly everyone loves the friendly neighborhood pedo?

I'm incapable of feeling sympathy for anyone who's been on twitter for 6 years.

Is there any evidence he actually likes kids? Does this mean anyone who makes a rape joke is a rapist? Isn't this exactly the type of overreach into non-criminal and purely rhetorical conduct that people on the right have been squealing about? I'm legitimately confused.....does him being a movie director necessarily mean he represents da librulz?

Anyways, clearly both were jokes. And the first quote that OP mentioned seems innocuous enough. But.....damn, that second one....it's hard for me to get into the mindset of people who would think that's appropriate.

I saw dozens of sexual remarks about toddlers none of which are funny. Never have I suggested legal action, I'm simply expressing my disapproval in typical wr fashion.

I don't like kiddie jokes. Is that cool with you?

I saw dozens of sexual remarks about toddlers none of which are funny. Never have I suggested legal action, I'm simply expressing my disapproval in typical wr fashion.

Well you stated, seemingly as a fact, that the guy likes kids. That's pretty different than having a really fucked up sense of humor, you know? Your post would seem to imply that anyone making that distinction would be defending a pedophile, when in actuality those persons would be performing a very important function in staving off the trend of throwing all offenders, whether physical or rhetorical, into the same basket and pretty much doing away with individualized due process in the court of public opinion.

We don't have to worry about this as much with the law because we codify that nuance. But, in the court of public opinion, there is a slippery slope. Kind of like with what happened to that nerdy dude who does the Talking Dead.

I don't like kiddie jokes. Is that cool with you?

All I have seen is what's in the OP. Those aren't funny, but comics like Daniel Tosh and Bill Maher have done material adjacent to this topic that was funny. Well, Tosh's was funny to me because Tosh is funny to me. Maher's wasn't because Maher isn't funny to me.

Is there any indication the context was ever serious, and not a joke? Ever a hint of misbehavior regarding children?

Look at the morons jumping onto the #metoo bandwagon when it suits their politics.

@Fawlty. I was skeptical when Roseanne said hers was a "joke", particularly after the nature of her language in telling "her side" changed so drastically between how she related the exact same explanation to Joe Rogan versus the Israel Times (the "Jewish" woman became "White"...yes, I realize they're not mutually exclusive, but it's important to note). I absolutely believe this man was doing nothing, but telling jokes. This is what happens when a political theory that is inherently racist (current liberal identity politics= CRT) forces you into a corner to punish innocent people just to maintain the illusion of intellectual honesty and punitive integrity.

This isn't even fucking recent either. It's a fucking joke, I'm absolutely infuriated over this. Hell it was so long ago he didn't even know better.

Fuck people. It was a fucking joke.

I thought it was a bit stupid to bring up what he said ten years ago until I found a collection of his comments. They are pretty sick and I can see why Disney doesn't want to be associated with that:

DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg

HT7oYom.jpg

Also a collection here:

I thought it was a bit stupid to bring up what he said ten years ago until I found a collection of his comments. They are pretty sick and I can see why Disney doesn't want to be associated with that:

DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg

HT7oYom.jpg

Also a collection here:

So what you're saying is that you're a snowflake who draws lines with jokes?

How utterly 21st century liberal of you. I'm with Matt Stone and Trey Parker. If you start drawing lines with humor, you never stop. This story is crystal-clear evidence of that truth. Liberals led us astray.

Time to right the ship.

Well you stated, seemingly as a fact, that the guy likes kids. That's pretty different than having a really fucked up sense of humor, you know? Your post would seem to imply that anyone making that distinction would be defending a pedophile, when in actuality those persons would be performing a very important function in staving off the trend of throwing all offenders, whether physical or rhetorical, into the same basket and pretty much doing away with individualized due process in the court of public opinion.

We don't have to worry about this as much with the law because we codify that nuance. But, in the court of public opinion, there is a slippery slope. Kind of like with what happened to that nerdy dude who does the Talking Dead.

All I have seen is what's in the OP. Those aren't funny, but comics like Daniel Tosh and Bill Maher have done material adjacent to this topic that was funny. Well, Tosh's was funny to me because Tosh is funny to me. Maher's wasn't because Maher isn't funny to me.

I see a man saying he likes kids a dozen times, I believe him. If he is joking, and he may be, it's no sweat off my back if I'm wrong, especially since the dude is a sicko, whether he's joking or not.

As for him getting fired, it's what you would expect and I think it's funny.

This isn't even fucking recent either. It's a fucking joke, I'm absolutely infuriated over this. Hell it was so long ago he didn't even know better.

Fuck people. It was a fucking joke.

how dare you!

I was one of those toddlers. :(

So what you're saying is that you're a snowflake who draws lines with jokes?

How utterly 21st century liberal of you. I'm with Matt Stone and Trey Parker. If you start drawing lines with humor, you never stop. This story is crystal-clear evidence of that truth. Liberals led us astray.

Time to right the ship.

Waaah waaah waah. If I'm a snowflake you're a whiney little bitch. He said stupid shit, he paid the price of being stupid. Disney has a certain image they are trying to maintain and him talking about being in NAMBLA and having three year olds pee on him isn't what they want to associate with.

He done fucked up. See ya bro. Pack your shit and hit the bricks.

Famous people are showing to be a bunch of dummies and Twitter is their heroin (besides actual heroin). Like why haven't they learned that they don't need to share every fucktard thought they have? 99% of their thoughts are stupid but they are compelled to share anyway. And it bites them in the ass over and over.

Waaah waaah waah. If I'm a snowflake you're a whiney little bitch. He said stupid shit, he paid the price of being stupid. Disney has a certain image they are trying to maintain and him talking about being in NAMBLA and having three year olds pee on him isn't what they want to associate with.
He didn't say "stupid shit". He told jokes: over a decade ago (they didn't mind before). They don't want to associate themselves with crass humor? I'm sure there's an argument somewhere in here.

Don't flame me again without being creative.

Say stupid shit, win stupid prizes. Its as simple as that, really.

Also, when are these idiots going to learn that when your big break comes, you clear your social media history with a nuke. That shit will ALWAYS come back to haunt you in the end.

Back