‘Help Us, Help Us’: Swedish National Police Commissioner Begs as Number of No-Go Zones Rises

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.
“Help us, help us,” Eliasson said at a press conference on the subject of the rising levels of crime and criminal networks in Sweden. Eliasson said there were at least 5,000 criminals divided into around 200 networks in Sweden operating in the now 61 no-go zones, many of which are heavily migrant-populated, Göteborgs-Posten reports.

Police have said that they are monitoring 61 “no-go zones” but say that 23 of them are particularly vulnerable. Tynnered, a suburb in Gothenburg, is a new addition to the list after cases of car burnings and shootings, the most recent of which occurred earlier this month.

Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden – though he does not believe Sweden was beyond repair. “Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

Though the Swedish interior ministry has promised to hire more police officers, many Swedish police departments are facing an exodus of officers, especially in no-go areas.

According to one report published last year, 80 per cent of Swedish police are considering leaving the force due to issues ranging from violence against them in no-go areas to lack of holiday time and poor funding.

The lack of staff has forced the last remaining police station in Kista, a suburb of Stockholm, to close. Terror researcher Magnus Ranstorp said the closure was a “disaster” and called for more police stations to be opened in the area instead.

In Rinkeby, one of the most infamous no-go areas in Stockholm, authorities have tried to build a new police station that some have likened to a fortress. Due to safety issues in the area, the government has been unable to secure a building contractor to complete the station as many fear being attacked.

Despite the fact the Swedish government refuses to keep statistics on the national origin of suspects, many in Sweden have suspected that migrants make up a large proportion of criminals. The suspicion was confirmed earlier this year when police officer Peter Springare wrote on Facebook that the vast majority of criminal cases that crossed his desk were committed by migrants.

Researcher Johan Patrik Engellau has predicted the situation in Sweden could be far worse than government officials are willing to admit.

In an article earlier this year, he wrote: “I’m afraid it is the end for the well-organised, decent, and egalitarian Sweden we have known up to now. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.

Shock, just absolutely shocking. If only there was some viable solution to the problem...:rolleyes:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/

"Despite the fact the Swedish government refuses to keep statistics on the national origin of suspects, many in Sweden have suspected that migrants make up a large proportion of criminals. The suspicion was confirmed earlier this year when police officer Peter Springare wrote on Facebook that the vast majority of criminal cases that crossed his desk were committed by migrants."
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

LMAO AT SWEDCUCK.

Last edited:
Color me shocked...

It's still baffling that so many think it's a good idea to let in a host of immigrants of military fighting age, with no skills and don't speak the native language...

I mean jesus, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen...

And in before @Kafir kun, panamican and skarlye attempt to deflect and derail this thread

giphy.gif

Color me shocked...

It's still baffling that so many think it's a good idea to let in a host of immigrants of military fighting age, with no skills and don't speak the native language...

And in before @Kafir kun, panamican and skarlye attempt to deflect and derail this thread

Certainly isn't a good idea to let them roam the streets at will. I'm all for bringing people in and helping them escape the violence of Syria or wherever, but if they are true war refugees they should be held in controlled refugee camps until they can return home.

Certainly isn't a good idea to let them roam the streets at will. I'm all for bringing people in and helping them escape the violence of Syria or wherever, but if they are true war refugees they should be held in controlled refugee camps until they can return home.
Most refuges are not from Syria. Most come from northern Africa and are economic migrants, not war refugees. The fact that none of this people can be efficiently vetted just makes the whole thing much worse.

I love how they refuse to keep statistics on criminals. What a great way to hide that there is a problem.

I am starting to feel bad for people in Sweden, France, UK, Germany, etc. It just shows that even though they had good intentions and progressive values, people will without fail try to exploit those good intentions and ruin everything they worked hard for.

Yeah maybe the police commissioner said this and it's easily verifiable by googling for Swedish sources but I mean it was posted on Breitbart, therefore it's just far right-wing propaganda by stupid Ameriburgers + Fake News
Europe has no problems with Muslim immigration
Checkmate bigots

Dan Eliasson: "Hjälp oss, hjälp oss"
GÖTEBORG 5000 kriminella uppdelade på 200 nätverk. Rikspolischefen Dan Eliasson presenterade i dag Sveriges 61 utsatta områden. Och han är orolig. – Hjälp oss, hjälp oss, vädjade han till andra samhällsaktörer.

Most refuges are not from Syria. Most come from northern Africa and are economic migrants, not war refugees. The fact that none of this people can be efficiently vetted just makes the whole thing much worse.

I'm just going off Sweden's immigration page. Seems like for a short while Eritrea was higher on the list at one point, but Syrians have retaken the highest amount of refugees. Iraq, Afghanistan and Albania are the runner ups.

There's definitely a huge concern with the vetting process. The biggest problem with any vetting standards for refugees of course is a lack of infrastructure in their home nations to even vet them. How do you begin to ever thoroughly vet someone from Aleppo or something? The best I think you can do is put them in secure camps or facilities until they can be returned. Just letting them run wild in cities is absolutely a recipe for disaster.

don't buy it. some liberal retard told me that there are no such things as no-go zones and that sweden is fine

RIP
Sweden.jpg

this is what SJWs truly want...
35-girls-assaulted-at-Swedish-music-festival-SWEXIT.jpg

Last edited:
God Emperor knows deez tings before they happen...

Last edited:
don't buy it. some liberal retard told me that there are no such things as no-go zones and that sweden is fine

RIP

this is what SJWs truly want...

That's because no-go areas aren't real. It was a term made up by a columnist that doesn't reflect the reality of those areas. They are problem areas, but the police patrol and walk through them all the time. It's like calling Compton a no-go area. It's not true, it's just a high crime area where the population refuses to work with police. Even the "no-go areas" are generally safe to be in.

And yes, despite it's problems, Sweden is still pretty fine.

http://www.snopes.com/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/

http://www.snopes.com/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/

That's because no-go areas aren't real. It was a term made up by a columnist that doesn't reflect the reality of those areas. They are problem areas, but the police patrol and walk through them all the time. It's like calling Compton a no-go area. It's not true, it's just a high crime area where the population refuses to work with police. Even the "no-go areas" are generally safe to be in.

And yes, despite it's problems, Sweden is still pretty fine.

http://www.snopes.com/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/

http://www.snopes.com/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/
ummm...no. that's not why he said they don't exist at all. he was claiming those "no-go zones" didn't exist because the right wing media was just making up a myth that some immigrant heavy areas had a higher crime rate. he said they don't exist because the crime rate was the same in high immigrant populations as it was in the rest of the country.

but thanks for telling me how my conversation went.

ummm...no. that's not why he said they don't exist at all. he was claiming those "no-go zones" didn't exist because the right wing media was just making up a myth that some immigrant heavy areas had a higher crime rate. he said they don't exist because the crime rate was the same in high immigrant populations as it was in the rest of the country.

but thanks for telling me how my conversation went.

Where did I tell you how your conversation went? All I said was that he's right, no-go areas aren't real and that Sweden is still doing fine.

Where did I tell you how your conversation went?
when i said " a liberal guy told me there was no-go zones" and you responded "he told you that because..."

no, he didn't tell me that because they aren't technically areas where cops can't go, he told me that because he said there is no additional crime in these "no-go zones"

If the police are powerless? and the government are hard leftists who are actively hampering any police efforts!!
who the hell is supposed to help them?

do they want the people to rise up and start a civil war?

Color me shocked...

@s karlyle @panamaican @Kafir-kun.

Oh don't forget @Rational Poster

I love how they refuse to keep statistics on criminals. What a great way to hide that there is a problem.

I think that is the point. If the population did see that there was a problem then they would want it to be addressed before it got worse.

So in order to keep the larger agenda going, it makes sense to bury information that would provoke any sort of defense mechanism.

Back