‘Help Us, Help Us’: Swedish National Police Commissioner Begs as Number of No-Go Zones Rises

The trash intellects of Sherdog talking about Europe via youtube evidence. Zzzzzz.

Videos don't lie. But mindless hyperprogressive drones like you have fooled yourselves into thinking that if it's uploaded to youtube, it's to be immediately dismissed.

Videos don't lie. But mindless hyperprogressive drones like you have fooled yourselves into thinking that if it's uploaded to youtube, it's to be immediately dismissed.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

Coming from Libya is really safe huh?
They're not Libyans and never started out in Libya or were persecuted and in a war with Libya. It's just another land bridge to cross. What do you think Gaddafi's speech was about? It wasn't about Libyans.

Actually, asylum is granted for anyone who is escaping war, persecution, or natural disaster.
No shit, but you haven't proven your case for this applying to them. Most of the ones in Germany aren't eligible for asylum or even Syrian. The ones entering through Italy aren't legit refugees either and Italy is not Greece and your link applies only to Greece not safe countries prior to the Schengen zone or other EU countries such as Italy.

Italy blasted over migrant intake as experts claim 80 per cent have NO RIGHT to asylum
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ant-intake-experts-80-per-cent-asylum-illegal

The majority of migrant arriving in Italy are not from Syria, but from countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Senegal, Gambia and Mali, experts have said.

A new report has found Prime Minister of Libya, Fayez al-Sarraj, is directly benefiting from the migration from his country to Europe.

The “Dublin” regulation stipulates that EU member states can choose to return asylum seekers to their country of first entry to process their asylum claim, so long as that country has an effective asylum system.
Yes. And they do, even Germany.
http://www.politico.eu/article/eu-countries-refusing-to-take-refugees-from-germany-report/
Some EU land bridge countries don't want them though for obvious reasons and migrants don't want to go there because their asylum applications will likely be rejected for being the frauds they are.

They're not Libyans and never started out in Libya or were persecuted and in a war with Libya. It's just another land bridge to cross. What do you think Gaddafi's speech was about? It wasn't about Libyans.

No shit, but you haven't proven your case for this applying to them. Most of the ones in Germany aren't eligible for asylum or even Syrian. The ones entering through Italy aren't legit refugees either and Italy is not Greece and your link applies only to Greece not safe countries prior to the Schengen zone or other EU countries such as Italy.

Italy blasted over migrant intake as experts claim 80 per cent have NO RIGHT to asylum
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ant-intake-experts-80-per-cent-asylum-illegal

Yes. And they do, even Germany.
http://www.politico.eu/article/eu-countries-refusing-to-take-refugees-from-germany-report/
Some EU land bridge countries don't want them though for obvious reasons and migrants don't want to go there because their asylum applications will likely be rejected for being the frauds they are.

Actually the vast majority are from countries where they have a legitimate claim, and the latest refugee breakdown by country of origin says most are coming from Syria, with Afghanistan and Iraq being the next two. Yes, more African refugees are coming through Italy because of where Italy exists geographically. It doesn't represent the vast majority of refugees into Europe.

Actually the vast majority are from countries where they have a legitimate claim, and the latest refugee breakdown by country of origin says most are coming from Syria, with Afghanistan and Iraq being the next two. Yes, more African refugees are coming through Italy because of where Italy exists geographically. It doesn't represent the vast majority of refugees into Europe.
I just gave you a link saying most aren't eligible for asylum. I gave you another saying 80 percent of the ones arriving in Italy aren't eligible for asylum.

I just gave you a link saying most aren't eligible for asylum. I gave you another saying 80 percent of the ones arriving in Italy aren't eligible for asylum.

Mostly due to a lack of required documentation from what I've read, but even then that's only Italy specifically and not representative of the vast majority of European refugees who aren't crossing into Italy.

Mostly due to a lack of required documentation from what I've read, but even then that's only Italy specifically and not representative of the vast majority of European refugees who aren't crossing into Italy.
Back to that old "undocumented" garbage as a reason they are Syrians or fleeing war. Where's your source? It's a claim diametrically opposed to the articles linked.

My first link doesn't mention Italy as the main culprit and it says 6/10. The second link talk specifically about those arriving in Italy, 8/10.

Back