‘I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un’

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...h-koreas-kim-despite-war-words-123043185.html

‘I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un,’ Trump said ‘I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.’

Normally I don't wade into political discussions, but this quote made me genuinely laugh out loud.

How do you "probably" have a good relationship with someone? His follow up statement is also non-sensical.

When pressed on the issue and asked by reported if he had spoken to Un, Trump responded:
‘I’m not saying I have or haven’t,’ Trump said. ‘I just don’t want to comment.’

I can't tell if he is just trolling people, or if he genuinely thinks he can just gloss over the truth and facts.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...h-koreas-kim-despite-war-words-123043185.html

‘I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un,’ Trump said ‘I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.’

Normally I don't wade into political discussions, but this quote made me genuinely laugh out loud.

How do you "probably" have a good relationship with someone? His follow up statement is also non-sensical.

When pressed on the issue and asked by reported if he had spoken to Un, Trump responded:

I can't tell if he is just trolling people, or if he genuinely thinks he can just gloss over the truth and facts.
Trolling. I think he enjoys raising the country's blood pressure.

He's great. Often when you bust someone's chops early and often you have a better raport later.

Last edited:

I think it's both. He knowingly does it, knowing his base is with him, and he does it to troll the media.

They should get along swimmingly. Fat bitches with terrible haircuts whose daddy gave them everything, and neither realizes who fucking stupid they look to thinking people.

e4uigc2ct3auwg0fivp6.gif

Who here hasn't threatened to obliterate our best friend's country?

He's got another quote from the same statement where he talks about how often he switches opinions so he can't be sure they're besties.

Who here hasn't threatened to obliterate our best friend's country?
Well I generally like everyone here to one degree or another, even those I disagree with the most and yet I'm pretty sure I'd burn you all alive if I could get away with it.

:kiss:

Edit: Just kidding.

Father (trump) and Son (lil rocket man) relationship is very special.

He tries so hard to be his friend. :(

Nothing binds together the bonds of friendship quite like the threat of nuclear war.

In 5th - 6th grade I fought this one kid 3 times. We became like best friends after that. I think we just got tired of fighting each other. I even spraypainted a pink line on his mom's white car.
Then we recorded a song. Him on vocals. Me on unplugged electric guitar.

It went like this:
twenty pounds of swinging meat
in your c*nt just swiging around
around
around
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We are playing at a christening this weekend with Joe Pesci

In 5th - 6th grade I fought this one kid 3 times. We became like best friends after that. I think we just got tired of fighting each other. I even spraypainted a pink line on his mom's white car.
Then we recorded a song. Him on vocals. Me on unplugged electric guitar.

It went like this:
twenty pounds of swinging meat
in your c*nt just swiging around
around
around
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We are playing at a christening this weekend with Joe Pesci

X0UnxwW.gif

I think it's both. He knowingly does it, knowing his base is with him, and he does it to troll the media.
It's overloading the public with lies and bullshit until they're too beaten down to even worry about it

I'm sure he does. I mean aren't repeated insults over twitter how most friendships are started?

Back