‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Satoshi Ishii headlines Bellator 169 in Dublin on December 16

Graemeo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
kingmoishii-1.jpg

Muhammed ‘King Mo’ Lawal will headline Bellator 169 against Japanese heavyweight Satoshi Ishii in Dublin on December 16th, as reported by Peter Carroll in today’s Irish Daily Mirror.

Following on from Monday’s news that the event would be a collaboration between Bellator and BAMMA, Scott Coker claimed that BAMMA and Bellator would put on two separate events on the same day in the 3 Arena.

“Dave Green [BAMMA CEO] and I have been trying to put this together for the last year,” he told the Irish Mirror. “We thought this would be a good time to roll it out.

MORE >>> http://severemma.com/2016/10/king-m...ii-headlines-bellator-169-dublin-december-16/

I think you accidentally the wrong section.

Rampage Jackson: Bellator matchmaker :D

The fans of Dublin can relate to these two on so many levels.

Lol, and someone just made a topic yesterday saying that we need him on the UFC.

Finally, giving the Irish fans the matchup they've been clamoring for.

Hampage cant beat HWs anymore but Mo is still a legit top 10 LHW in the world and he 3-0d Cheick Kongo whos still prolly a top 20 HW in the world.

Another easy KO win for King Mo. Dude has only really lost to Feijao and Newton imo.

Tbf, it's Bellator. Any match they have the resources to make would be just as shit. Still perplexed as to why they're coming to Ireland, nobody here knows what Bellator is.

Another easy KO win for King Mo. Dude has only really lost to Feijao and Newton imo.
How the fuck did he lose to Newton that second time? Still blows my mind. I think & hope to God he gets the knock out here. Satoshi's fight with rampage sucked.

I always find ishii an odd one. King mo at this point is the same.

Tbf, it's Bellator. Any match they have the resources to make would be just as shit. Still perplexed as to why they're coming to Ireland, nobody here knows what Bellator is.

Wouldn't matter what you are watching once you've downed a few shots chased by a few pints.

I guess that means no King Mo for RIZIN. I'm not exactly heartbroken btw.

This is a very good one. I'm picking Ishii by decision.

Back