‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Satoshi Ishii headlines Bellator 169 in Dublin on December 16

Never understood all te credit given to lawal. He's a meh fighter

His wrestling is certainly good enough to compete in any world class organization (though it isn't on a level of a prime Koscheck or Cormier obviously) but he is one of thr sloppiest and most undisciplined guys on the world stage. He throws fights away with his attitude.

Interesting. Article says that James Gallagher will be taken off the Israel card

Lol can't blame them although it's harsh on Rampage

Depends if they really didn't hold their end of the deal like Rampage says then fuck them. If they did and Rampage just wanted to leave well that's on him.

Depends if they really didn't hold their end of the deal like Rampage says then fuck them. If they did and Rampage just wanted to leave well that's on him.

If you read the judge's decision granting Bellator's injunction against Rampage, you'd know that Rampage had no case. Yes, the injucntion was later reversed on appeal, but on technical grounds, not on the merits of the case.

Careless about main event but I like the BAMMA title fights

Never understood all te credit given to lawal. He's a meh fighter

Never watched mo's old fights, but I've read plenty of times that he was extremely good until he caught life threatening staph infection. Hasn't been the same since.

Not only that, he used to eat horse meat and popped for it as well. Being off of it might be another reason to why he isn't as good these days.

Oh shit the Fire Kid is gonna be on teh BAMMA card?

Will be his last BAMMA fight, hopefully UFC bound after that if he wins.

he's the best prospect on the card.

Why the hell does Bellator continue to shove King Mo down our throats? He has no fans, a shitty attitude and loses every big fight he's in. I just don't get the King Mo appeal.

Oh shit the Fire Kid is gonna be on teh BAMMA card?

Will be his last BAMMA fight, hopefully UFC bound after that if he wins.

he's the best prospect on the card.

Bellator is desperate need for some new BW talent

His wrestling is certainly good enough to compete in any world class organization (though it isn't on a level of a prime Koscheck or Cormier obviously) but he is one of thr sloppiest and most undisciplined guys on the world stage. He throws fights away with his attitude.

Mo has some of the best wrestling in MMA in terms of both skills and credentials (freestyle) but can't put it together because he believes that he is MoWeather training with Jeff Mayweather.

I've said it many many times but I believe Mo was at his best training with Melchor Manor(his muay thai trainer who helped him win the SF title)

Back