‘Michael the Black Man’ at Trump’s rally is former cult member who thinks Cherokees are evil

more like there is no campaign to remind blacks they partook in genocide. But i think in regard to what you said blacks want to be native. There is growing afrocentrist movement that days blacks were actually indians or here before slavery. I think blacks know they were cherokee slaves. Thats why they say they are cherokee. They just feel positive about it because its been passed down througj the family that cheroker were good.

There's not as much to milk from being a victim of the Cherokees.

Although "Michael the black man" might beg to differ.

He's being targeted because he is racist. Rightly so

People right articles on every racist who shows up at a Trump rally?

Of course not. But if a black one does, the media is all over it.

My wife is supposedly 1/16 Cherokee - probably actually Shawnee if true.
wow nice. thats cool. I'm not sure what the blood quantum is for cherokee but native features tend to go fast when mixed.

Then why dont they claim and celebrate white ancestry the same way?
One drop rule is the usual given reason.

I've met some black people who celebrated their polish/Irish heritage, though.

wow nice. thats cool. I'm not sure what the blood quantum is for cherokee but native features tend to go fast when mixed.

We've visited the Cherokee nation in NC a few times and I can see some similar features, but not a real match-visually. Her sister shows it a lot more than her.

I bet someone had bad onion breath at a rally. Probably named stinky-mouth Pete White.

0075_7mfb.gif
bork1}bork1}bork1}

"FORMER CULT MEMBER"

"FORMER CULT MEMBER"

"FORMER CULT MEMBER"

<JerryWWF>

I love how you people are so hyper obsessed with racism, yet love attacking blacks when they don't conform to YOUR values. I bet 90% of the people that go to any political rallies are half nuts. But we hear about the lone negro. He's not being a good little boy!

lol at some journalist burning calories investigating some random black guy at a Trump rally and thinking that was a big enough story to publish. My God, Trump is balls deep in their head to where they aren't even pretending to have any dignity anymore.
Or the guy had his web address on his shirt

Didn't exactly take Woodward and Bernstein to get to the bottom of this one lol

From the article here is the guy people in here are defending.

In the last 20 years Michael was charged with carrying a weapon on an airplane, threatening a police officer and grand theft auto, according to the newspaper.
He and 15 other members were charged in 1990 with conspiring to murder two people, and his brother testified Michael helped beat a man and stabbed him in the eyer before he was killed by the cult.

Stop playing team politics. This dude is a fucking scumbag. Yes he is allowed to be there, but if I was Trumps people I would make sure he is not front and center at another rally.

as a native person I'm tired of black racism against us. I like trump. although i dont agree with everything he says.

I'm not racist against you Sherbro.

Edit:
The only reason that dude was front and center over Pres. Trumps' shoulder is that he was Black and had on that

<TrumpWrong1>

T-shirt. Yeah, they talk about "extreme vetting" but they didn't check on the wacko with the T-shirt because he's a Black Trump supporter. SMH

Last edited:
Is it just me or if you are going to put somebody right behind the president with a web address on a shirt shouldn't somebody give that a quick Google beforehand ?

They also seek love through hate which of course makes perfect logical sense.

1*Q7O0t_61VZ1079zi3GLs9Q.jpeg

true but they were forced to by the white under threat of genocide, and native slavery was alot different than white slavery. thats why all those black freedman are trying to get into the cherokee nation right now, despite having no cherokee blood.. They are actually proud of the legacy of cherokee slavery. weird as that seems. the natives didnt treat them that bad apparently. hardly seems to justify the genocide by black buffalo soldiers post civil war the way alot of blacks do. it was the lokota a completely different tribe. but i guess you cant expect much more from foreigners.

In the colonial period did some Indian tribes capture British colonists in America, transport them to Canada, and sell them into slavery?

Back