‘Not interested’ Dana White provides grim outlook for UFC future of Nate Diaz

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“I’m not interested in making a Nate Diaz fight until Diaz is just dying to fight, We’ll offer him fights, we always offer him fights. We probably offered this kid 50 fights since he fought Conor. When he’s ready to fight, he’ll let us know. He wanted a fight, we made a fight, we announced the fight, immediately he starts saying he’s not fighting, We had a guy here in the company that was a big Nate Diaz fan, a big Nick Diaz fan and wanted to work with them. He’s not as enthusiastic as he used to be."

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

And yet Old Man Poirier gets zero blame for pulling out and ultimately cancelling the fight because of his bad hip. <45>

Who was the guy? A janitor? Shed light on this riveting mystery, Dana.

One of the few times I can't argue with Pink Goofs stance.

Diva-ez bros are practically talking themselves right out of every potential fight nowadays.

It's frustrating as a fan to watch.

Shut your mouth Dana. You'll make whatever fight Nate asks for.

AST3OfM.mp4

Actually seems like a bright future for Nate.

He gets to sit back and get offered fights while passing on any he doesn't want while waiting around for his cash cow to do a 3rd fight.

All this without the threat of being cut.

Actually seems like a bright future for Nate.

He gets to sit back and get offered fights while passing on any he doesn't want while waiting around for his cash cow to do a 3rd fight.

All this without the threat of being cut.

Don't think he can wait to long.

Imagine if Conor lost his next fight, how would that affect their trilogy? Conor would no longer be that unstoppable force, it would look like a fight that lost it's momentum.

Nates only got eyes for Conor.

Can't say I blame him if you're going to fight another man for money might as well be a shit load of money.

Nate fucked himself lol

Last edited:
Basically it's on Nate.

If he wants to fight, they'll offer him one but he has to want it.

Nates stock dropped along with Conors thanks to Kabob

"We offer him fights..." but we only want to pay him peanuts.

"We offered him the main event. Changed it to 5 rounds like the fans wanted" - but didn't offer him more money for headlining the card and preparing for extra rounds.

Fuck off you big fat bald red faced liar.

"We offer him fights..." but we only want to pay him peanuts.

"We offered him the main event. Changed it to 5 rounds like the fans wanted" - but didn't offer him more money for headlining the card and preparing for extra rounds.

Fuck off you big fat bald red faced liar.

I love Dana, but you’re right.

Dana still in mindset only superstars should make money, not regular fighters.

Couldn't care less if I ever see either Diaz fight again. They don't want to fight, so why should I care?

it was Poirer who withdrew from the fight though, wasn't it?

nate diaz knows what he is worth and the UFC doesn't like it.

Back