‘Punks’ Ransack Ronda Rousey’s Home, Steal Guns and Jewelry

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
During a Wednesday appearance on Live with Kelly & Ryan, UFC fighter Ronda Rousey described coming home to realize “punks” had gone through her home and stolen her guns and jewelry.
She said the suspects also stole her “Olympic rings … every headphone in the house, [and] credit cards.”

According to TMZ Sports, Rousey and her “fiance Travis Browne were getting ready to leave for New Zealand” when they went into the house and noticed things were in disarray. When asked how she reacted, Rousey calmly explained that they have security cameras at the house and they were able to identify the suspects via the surveillance footage.

Rousey said, “We saw that they were a bunch of kids with skateboards, and there’s a famous skate park right across the street cause we’re in Venice.”

She added, “So my man’s 6’7” like 260. He like beelines it straight to the skateboard park, finds the guys right away.”

Rousey explained that her fiance took care not to hit or attack the suspects. Rather, “he found the police and they caught [the suspects].”

She did not say whether she was able to recover her guns, jewelry, or Olympic rings.

But did they take the purple pillow?

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...ansack-ronda-rouseys-home-steal-guns-jewelry/

As long as no 15 year old internet trolls were harmed, everything should be ok.

I feel bad for her, people never think of what emotional value some of the shit might have. They hear 'jewelry' and think it's all diamonds and gold but there's a good chance family shit and sentimental stuff is in the same place.

So the guns weren't locked in a safe?

Must've been no room in it with all of those interim 185lb championship belts in there.

"TMZ Sports"

What a brilliant heist. Rob a home and flee all the way across the street to the skate park. Someone call Mamet.

I feel bad for her, people never think of what emotional value some of the shit might have. They hear 'jewelry' and think it's all diamonds and gold but there's a good chance family shit and sentimental stuff is in the same place.
Agreed. Granted, I made light of the situation in my OP it's still rather shitty to have your stuff jacked.

Some AC technician stole my wife dead mother's gold necklace, she was devastated.

It should be legal to kill a thief in cold blood if you can prove for certain the guy you killed is your thief

Theres way to much tolerance in our society for stealing , breaking in , and ripping people off in general

They're lucky she wasn't home or she would've filled the room.

{<RR}

Honestly tho, to an average person, breaking into 6'7" Travis Browne's house seems like a suicide attempt.

And as much shit as we give her on sherdog, I guarantee Rousey could have thrown any of those skateboarders into a serious concussion

Speaking of stealing, did Holly ever return Ronda's soul?

At least they caught the little motherfuckers. Most of these pieces of shit are never caught.

It should be legal to kill a thief in cold blood if you can prove for certain the guy you killed is your thief

Theres way to much tolerance in our society for stealing , breaking in , and ripping people off in general

Tough on crime is for sissies. I'm more of a 'devastatingly brutal on crime' kind of guy. I would have no problem with thieves being punished by having their hands cut off with a rusty butter knife. Unfortunately, these turds will probably get off with a stern talking to.

FIrst off, chasing after people who just stole your guns is a bit dangerous.

Second off, who gives a shit how tall Travis Browne is? The "punks" probably would have fucked him up anyway.

What a brilliant heist. Rob a home and flee all the way across the street to the skate park. Someone call Mamet.
PicsArt0705011258.jpg

She's shouldn't mind that she got robbed because she's a Bernie supporter....Bernie wants to 'spread the wealth.

I am sorry that she got robbed though!

Not a bad idea. But I'd limit it to incidents involving entering someone's home.

Not a bad idea. But I'd limit it to incidents involving entering someone's home.

Fair enough, I used to live in a slum where break ins and stealing were super common. I really hate people that break into peoples homes and I have seen how serious our legal system takes it first hand. They do it over and over and over and if they do get caught its just catch and release. Its not right

Tough on crime is for sissies. I'm more of a 'devastatingly brutal on crime' kind of guy. I would have no problem with thieves being punished by having their hands cut off with a rusty butter knife. Unfortunately, these turds will probably get off with a stern talking to.

I agree. It is my opinion that we should end the war on drugs and then bring the full force of the law down on anyone breaking the remaining laws. I wouldnt have an issue with thieves losing a hand either.

Back