‘Sexual Emergency’ muslim migrant who raped 10yo boy has sentence reduced

All the more reason to build a wall..........

"I will build you a brother." He whispers.
22751484-mmmain.jpg
legit lol

Rape a child and you should be put down like a sick dog, summarily.

That judge is a traitor to the children of Austria, and a sellout to the enemy.

I bet nothing will change until people roll out the guillotines. If your government cannot protect you and is protecting your abusers, what are your choices? Go vote, see what that does for you.

They're saving the guillotines for when sharia is fully implemented. Then they'll roll them out and start lopping off heads.

The natives are going to have to form their own militias and go the pitchfork route if they want any justice. Their courts have betrayed them.

Last edited:
He was 20?

I was expecting some old guy who'll have trouble getting laid.

Why would a 20 year old bang a child?

I'm sure he could've found some retard leftist that would sleep with him outta pity
It is a pederast..

This judge needs to Ben locked in a bathroom with a dozen migrants experiencing sexual emergencies

I might use this as a come on line for my wife this weekend.

"I'm having a sexual emergency."

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be a national outrage over there. The judge should be dragged from his home and fuckin tarred and feathered or something. And the rapefugee should be flayed alive. I can't believe this judge. He's literally saying that he'd rather take the chance of more children being raped by this pos than the rapist being inconvenienced by an extra couple of years. He's not sure if any long-lasting damage was done to the kid, Jesus. The world has gone crazy.

Rape is essentially legal in Europe if you are 'multicultural' enough. The punishment being a couple years of rehabilitation in an apartment from a home decor catalog and the media shaming the victim into exile.

I can sense the leftists among us desperately wanting to spin this or call it hysteria but coming up dry. Hopefully these cases contribute to your gradual redpilling.

Last edited:
You can only hope the sentence is reduced because the refugee is going to quietly 'disappear' after running across the victims family/relatives/arresting officers shortly after release.

lol-not in that cuck country. theres a better chance of them apologizing for causing the sexual emergency and giving him a heroes welcome after he's pardoned and given money for the inconvenience they caused

lol-not in that cuck country. theres a better chance of them apologizing for causing the sexual emergency and giving him a heroes welcome after he's pardoned and given money for the inconvenience they caused

Speaking of which, in my country, two ISIS mass murderers just received over 50,000 dollars of compensation, for the trouble that they were caused during an investigation which led to both men being released for "insufficient evidence" (as a result of the witnesses being anonymous).

They cannot be deported back to Iraq because they would be immediately executed for their crimes, so they are basically stuck here and will have their living expenses paid for.

By the Finnish tax-payer, of course.

Speaking of which, in my country, two ISIS mass murderers just received over 50,000 dollars of compensation, for the trouble that they were caused during an investigation which led to both men being released for "insufficient evidence" (as a result of the witnesses being anonymous).

They cannot be deported back to Iraq because they would be immediately executed for their crimes, so they are basically stuck here and will have their living expenses paid for.

i'm sorry for your loss. you guys were great in Winter War; so sad how far the great has fallen

i'm sorry for your loss. you guys were great in Winter War; so sad how far the great has fallen

Sometimes you have to reach the bottom of the barrel, before things can get better.

I do feel sorry for the first victims of these two jihadists. But that is precisely why intelligent men are arming themselves as of the moment. The nation has shown itself incapable of protecting its own citizens.

sickening

I am 100% for the death penalty in cases like this.
Hell, I'd be for torture in this case.

3cd8a33a.png

Back