‘Sexual Emergency’ muslim migrant who raped 10yo boy has sentence reduced

The judge should be sentenced to sexual emergency via chimpanzee

Sexual emergency? Never heard such a horrific term

they are trying really hard to turn people into neonazi.

The Muslim man should be deported back to whatever hellhole he came from, while the person who admitted him into the country should receive the sentence. It's the zoo-keepers fault if he unleashes the animals to prey upon unsuspecting citizens.

Sans genitals.

Operator: 911 what is your emergency?
Moslem: uhhhm I am so horny and I am about to Masturbate and go to hell because of it.

How many libs are upset in this thread about the rape versus how may are upset in the thread about a guy getting pushed........

There's your proof......
There's not much disagreement in this thread. That's why the discussion is not lengthy. Also, most are Americans here, the case was in Austria.

There's not much disagreement in this thread. That's why the discussion is not lengthy. Also, most are Americans here, the case was in Austria.

Yet the liberals and pussies refuse to acknowledge the thread or the atrocity because it goes against their ideology. Best to give it one or two days to fade into the background so they can go back to defending muslims and islam.

Yet the liberals and pussies refuse to acknowledge the thread or the atrocity because it goes against their ideology. Best to give it one or two days to fade into the background so they can go back to defending muslims and islam.
I've been called liberal and I don't ignore this.

Here's the situation in continental Western Europe and Scandinavia: Pedophiles get horribly soft sentences.

I've been called liberal and I don't ignore this.

Here's the situation in continental Western Europe and Scandinavia: Pedophiles get horribly soft sentences.

So you must speak for all liberals then in here? Their absence is amazing, thank god their leader is in here representing all of their dislike for this incident.

Last edited:
A native white man in the same country would get just as much time, if not more, for simply looking at nude pictures of kids. Fucked up world we live in, man.
Meanwhile in America...

I bet nothing will change until people roll out the guillotines. If your government cannot protect you and is protecting your abusers, what are your choices? Go vote, see what that does for you.

Subhumans who rape and murder children, and the treacherous scum who protect them? Time to go Full Kingslayer,

burn_them_all_got.gif

So you must speak for all liberals then in here? There absence is amazing, thank god their leader is in here representing all of their dislike for this incident.
To summarize, you think a governor assaulting a reporter in the US is related to Austria's terrible leniency when it comes to pedophiles. The two are connected by your delusion only.

So now that everytime a topic isn't discussed infinitely because most people are in agreement, it's because either side doesn't care.

By the way, right wingers are also posting in the assault of the reporter thread way more than they are here. What a bunch of pedophilia apologists, right?

edit after wrong article posted

Last edited:
Back