‘Sexual Emergency’ muslim migrant who raped 10yo boy has sentence reduced

hey, how about using a legit source (instead of fake news) that doesnt omit parts of the story that dont fit the narrative

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

But on Thursday, Austria’s Supreme Court overturned the rape conviction and ordered a re-trial on the charge.

While the sexual abuse verdict was “watertight”, the more serious offence requires evidence that the defendant knew their victim did not consent to sex.

The re-trial is not expected to begin until next year, with the defendant remaining in custody.

The attack sparked a backlash against migrants in the country, which has since seen support for anti-immigration groups rise and implemented a controversial cap on refugee numbers.
You mean I have to look at more than one source for the truth? Pfft.

hey, how about using a legit source (instead of fake news) that doesnt omit parts of the story that dont fit the narrative

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

But on Thursday, Austria’s Supreme Court overturned the rape conviction and ordered a re-trial on the charge.

While the sexual abuse verdict was “watertight”, the more serious offence requires evidence that the defendant knew their victim did not consent to sex.

The re-trial is not expected to begin until next year, with the defendant remaining in custody.

The attack sparked a backlash against migrants in the country, which has since seen support for anti-immigration groups rise and implemented a controversial cap on refugee numbers.

how about U doing the same? Ur link is from Monday 24 October 2016 10:01 BST, so the re-trial already happened and the result is a lower sentence for the iraqi as written in the opener.

how about U doing the same? Ur link is from Monday 24 October 2016 10:01 BST, so the re-trial already happened and the result is a lower sentence for the iraqi as written in the opener.

hah apologies
carry on with the pitchforking

Just another muslim apologist trying to squirm their way out of reality by posting fake news.

Fatality.gif

Just another muslim apologist trying to squirm their way out of reality by posting fake news.

I give 0 fucks about any religion (except maybe for buddishm - buddishm is cool), let alone islam which is the most oppressing religion in the world and I am certainly against reduced sentences for pedophiles - fuck everyone that does not want to integrate in the country that gave them a chance

but I give >0 fucks about proper reporting of facts and good journalism
I slipped any didnt notice the date on the article, mea culpa

this story is all the more baffling considering its originating from Austria - Austrians are known for their tough stance on outsiders and it will take a long time before they will accept you (and even then you are most certainly not on the same footing as them)
guess that shit doesn't apply if you are from middle east and worship idiotic religion and its teachings

I give 0 fucks about any religion (except maybe for buddishm - buddishm is cool), let alone islam which is the most oppressing religion in the world and I am certainly against reduced sentences for pedophiles - fuck everyone that does not want to integrate in the country that gave them a chance

but I give >0 fucks about proper reporting of facts and good journalism
I slipped any didnt notice the date on the article, mea culpa

this story is all the more baffling considering its originating from Austria - Austrians are known for their tough stance on outsiders and it will take a long time before they will accept you (and even then you are most certainly not on the same footing as them)
guess that shit doesn't apply if you are from middle east and worship idiotic religion and its teachings
You-Got-Served.jpg

The left doesn't care when Muslims blow up their children. You think they are gonna care about a little rape?

To reply like "fuck all religions" is totally idiotic in these cases .
The only religion here is the "politically correct" ( saturnial ?) religion people that gave a slap in the hand to a person that deserve to be jailed for life ( at minimum) just because he has a darker skin, promothing in this way further aggression toward natives.

Last edited:
Back