‘Super racist’ pool safety poster prompts Red Cross apology

All of the not cool kids are minorities and all the cool kids are white in this poster. Someone did put some thought into this poster and they purposefully chose the cool vs not cool kids. If you cant find this poster at the least insensitive than you are either a basement troll, mentally challenged, or dare i say a racist. Wont ever donate to red cross again as i cant imagine my hard earned money supports the salaries of the idiot who made the poster and the idiots who ok'ed it.

I bet you're one of the not cool kids.

I await the day when you can have this poster with 100% of the non-cool kids being "colored", and nobody will give a damn. It is at that point when we have truly reached the point where we no longer think racially, in terms of people's skin color, drawing associations based on stereotypes. Obviously we are not anywhere close enough to reaching that point as of yet.

and this is why we need to have college diversity re-education instead of math

I await the day when you can have this poster with 100% of the non-cool kids being "colored", and nobody will give a damn. It is at that point when we have truly reached the point where we no longer think racially, in terms of people's skin color, drawing associations based on stereotypes. Obviously we are not anywhere close enough to reaching that point as of yet.
You will never see that day, and neither will I.

the Red Cross poster is definitely racist. It just doesn't depict reality. Trying to say certain non-whites even like to swim is an insult. If the Red Cross really took the time to get to know peoples they already be well aware that some groups just don't partake. And definitely not a lot of the women, they aren't getting that hair wet. So shame on the Red Cross for this blatant mistake.

As far as the SJW, well that pool won't be cool until it's 100% diverse. But at that point, why would we even need pools in the first place?

a6wyX6A_700b.jpg

Wow, they changed it just cuz some cuck complained on twitter? Is that really all it takes?

Is this where we're at? The media makes a story about one person's twitter comment?

edit: wow, you beat me to it, practically the same post ^^^^^^

Back