‘They are almost naked’: Beach handball players'

Yes we like sport.

3843a0f9dae6f9f03ca76f59122e35dc.jpg
That looks tasty.

{<tongue}

Well the article is about under 18 girls so careful which side of the fence you want to land on.

Fantastic asses though...

#16 on Argentina is the GOAT

maxresdefault.jpg

brb gonna go play some handball of my own

Aliens genetically programmed me to like looking at womens volleyball wedgie buns. I like how the ultra fit college girls super short shorts ride up exposing the fine buns and they don't mind at all.

Daddy dc007 approves of this thread

Not performance enhancing drugs, but performance hindering uniform. Must be hot under all those clothes.

I recall seeing a muslim girl competing in a swimming event and the poor thing had to cover herself up even for that. She came last of course, by a very long way.

Healthy and fit is very, very sexy imo.

Came for pictures of almost half naked beach handball players. Leaving disappointed.

The article said "aged no more than 18" so I assume many of these girls are less than 18?

I'm gonna be super conflicted beating off to this.
Your honor, I am illiterate and deaf...I thought she was 24. No your honor, I couldn't hear her.

YES! THAT"S THE WORK OF AUSSIE MEAT PIES BABY. Those asses are kinda over representative of australia but I guess they are athletes. Weird because some of the Chile team are way underrepresentative of their general population. Maybe they need to get on a better S&C program but also I think those brazilian style bottoms are not flattering when you only have so much to work with.

Back