‘They are almost naked’: Beach handball players'

We should create a thread on the sport bar about handball.

images

images

images

images

Alright.....I feel I must address the elephant in the room.

It's fucking netball. It's fucking volleyball.

How many people are going to watch netball and volleyball if the participants are not scantily clad?

So that is the choice really. Do you play the game scantily clad, and be seen by the masses? Or do you play the game in more appropriate garb to the enthusiastic cheers of your parents, and perhaps your little brother if they force him to come.

Last edited:
Alright.....I fell i must address the elephant in the room.

It's fucking netball. It's fucking volleyball.

How many people are going to watch netball and volleyball if the participants are not scantily clad?

So that is the choice really. Do you play the game scantily clad, and be seen by the masses? Or to you play the game in more appropriate garb to the enthusiastic cheers of your parents, and perhaps your little brother if the force him to come.

And this is where I, as a person, make no sense.
I am all for empowering young girls to get real jobs and to be respected as intellectuals, athletes, etc.
And I also go to Hooters, I can't turn off women's pole vaulting, and other assorted shit like that.

<Fedor23>

And this is where I, as a person, make no sense.
I am all for empowering young girls to get real jobs and to be respected as intellectuals, athletes, etc.
And I also go to Hooters, I can't turn off women's pole vaulting, and other assorted shit like that.

<Fedor23>

Yeah. No matter how 'enlightened' we get, we are still going to like our boobies and butts.

Once again, the article is regarding UNDERAGE GIRLS.

Women’s beach handball Tokyo 2020

Where do we vote to make this happen?

Once again, the article is regarding UNDERAGE GIRLS.

Lots of pedos on here. Plus TS’s username creeps me out, especially in conjunction with the thread subject.

Wait, so is this about beach volleyball or beach handball or both?!

Regardless, love it!

This is the best sport ever in my opinion. And i haven't watched a single game yet

Yeah. No matter how 'enlightened' we get, we are still going to like our boobies and butts.

I would consider myself generally in favour of most feminist viewpoints but I think a big issue when in comes to sex is that feminism from its genesis has had strong links to puritanical Christianity. I mean yes there are clearly some issues were belittlement and abuse do happen but I think the idea that a woman being sexual attractive is automatically belittling herself is ultimately based mostly on Christian sexual guilt.

I would add as well that theres likely a lot more oogling going on from female viewers of male sports than is typically let on.

So that is the choice really. Do you play the game scantily clad, and be seen by the masses? Or to you play the game in more appropriate garb to the enthusiastic cheers of your parents, and perhaps your little brother if the force him to come.

To be fair its probably a meeting of these two, this is actually the most appropriate clothing to wear for women playing it the same way female sprinters basically wear bikini bottoms for freer movement but doubtless as well they realise that the sex appeal will help the popularity of the sport.

I mean if your looking for the reverse what about mens swimming/diving events? more flesh on display there than in any womens event which is doubtless enjoyed by a female audience.

Last edited:
I would consider myself generally in favour of most feminist viewpoints but I think a big issue when in comes to sex is that feminism from its genesis has had strong links to puritanical Christianity. I mean yes there are clearly some issues were belittlement and abuse do happen but I think the idea that a woman being sexual attractive is automatically belittling herself is ultimately based mostly on Christian sexual guilt.

I would add as well that theres likely a lot more oogling going on from female viewers of male sports than is typically let on.

Agreed. But if men could just ogle and keep their mouth shut we would probably not be in this mess.

Back