‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal

You sound liberal get in your safe space fast

I love this reaction out of the right since this legislation is literally giving you a safe space to spew your anti-American rhetoric.

actually fine w/ them just continuing to get wrecked every time they show up and attempt to intimidate people
i live in what is easily the most Pro Trump part of all of SoCal, yet i've never even sniffed a single ANTIFA or any protester like that...

wonder why? oh that's right, there's a massive USMC base two miles away.

All fun and forum games aside, even if they pass it I just don't see it being enforced as strictly as supporters might want or opposers fear.
I bet it would be in clear cut case of assault or possibly vandalism.

I love this reaction out of the right since this legislation is literally giving you a safe space to spew your anti-American rhetoric.
IT changes nothing for any conservative.

people have the freedom to assemble

if they feel the need to wear a mask (who does that besides Bank Robbers, seriously)....perhaps they could reconsider showing up to said event?

I don't recall MLK Jr wearing a balaclava on his marches, just saying. If you're in the right, you don't need to disguise yourself, this isn't Soviet Russia ffs

One of their stated goals is "simultaneous, nation-wide rioting" but they want to play the victim card.

Pfffft, if you think there’s any chance of Marxist revolution in America, you are even less intelligent than your posts suggest.
Lemmy guess, you live in Pisswater, Idaho and think it’s a real possibility that your redneck town is ripe for invasion by Muslim extremists.
The colleges are pretty heavily Marxist, which has a way of filtering into the rest of society. I had several professors that were openly communist.

Idaho? Are you serious ? I live in Japan as my profile clearly states. You're not so bright there buddy

I'm a bit surprised at how many bootlickers there are on Sherdog.

It's difficult to charge assault when you don't know who the offender is because they have the face covered. And knowing that this is the MO of Antifa, of course there will need to be some sort of legalisation to combat it. Sure, it should apply to all groups that practice such behavior in a public forum but right now Antifa is the only one behaving this way.

Not only are you wanting to take away someone else's freedom, you are willing to give up a piece of your own. Good lord some people won't be happy till someone else dictates their whole life.

How is this a response to anything I said in my comment? I think the Klu Klux Klan was far worse than Antifa and never claimed otherwise. Nor did I claim that Antifa is an organized group. But Antifa need not be organized or worse than the Klan than for these laws to apply to them in principle.

It's difficult to charge assault when you don't know who the offender is because they have the face covered. And knowing that this is the MO of Antifa, of course there will need to be some sort of legalisation to combat it. Sure, it should apply to all groups that practice such behavior in a public forum but right now Antifa is the only one behaving this way.

Show me anything "Antifa" has done that deserves recognition and for legislation to be put together naming them and with 15 year prison terms.

Last edited:
Does this apply to people walking into Starbucks with AR-15s on their back?
you can show up to a protest with an AR15..........but we draw the line at masks.......Murica....

@ElKarlo
Didn’t read your profile, don’t care.

I’m bright enough to know that your openly communist professors aren’t going to be enough to ferment a rebellion. You do realize that the US has a rich history of deposing leftist leaders? You think they’d allow that at home? It’s amusing to know that this new McCarthyism, Red Scare bullshit is swirling in the skulls of the mentally deficient.

I bet your “Marxist friends” find you quite entertaining.

Last edited:
Not only are you wanting to take away someone else's freedom, you are willing to give up a piece of your own. Good lord some people won't be happy till someone else dictates their whole life.
Dude, what are you talking about? What freedom did I lose when KKK were required to be unmasked during marches? Jeezy weezy, you're melodramatic.

Dude, what are you talking about? What freedom did I lose when KKK were required to be unmasked during marches? Jeezy weezy, you're melodramatic.
I dont feel safe knowing that you can own a rifle. I dont want you to have that.

Anti Fascism is bound to be unpopular in a burgeoning Fascist state.
FatPolishedGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

Back