‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal

What a stupid fucking comment. It is intended to be witty, but then what is implied, that we should just say " Oh, ha ha, right, the Antifa is not threatening white males so, ha ha, let's drop it and not be silly"?

In terms of public unrest, I identify Antifa and other similar Anarchists and Far-Left movements to be the biggest issue in the West. They truly are a bunch of cunts and should be canned. Fuck em for getting a pass from the system and people like yourself.

Yeah, standing up for people is so horrible.

caught engaging in behaviors typically associated with the "antifa" movement of anti-fascist activists.

Am I the only one ITT who see this law being enforced when a riot breaks out during a protest?

Can’t we just identify Antifa for what they are: a bunch of sexually frustrated individuals who are either going through or stuck in a stupid anti-establishment phase? If these losers could get laid, most of their anger would cease. For the others, they’re just mentally ill people trying to find identity in a stupid cause, much like conspiracy theorists. Do we really need a law about them? Or can we just ignore them, and if they show up causing trouble, kick a few of their asses so that they go home? They’re not exactly what you’d call tough people...

I think that law has something to do with demonstrating on state grounds and other public places, not specifically committing a crime with a mask on.

A crime is a crime, it doesn't matter what clothes you're wearing.
True. What I was referencing was a law prohibiting masks in public. I don't care about crime in masks. Just find and punish the idiots already

Am I the only one ITT who see this law being enforced when a riot breaks out during a protest?

No, but Libs have to be hysterical at all times. It's in their blood.

"They're gonna arrest everyone on Halloween! No more Santa Claus!"

Well all this did was confirm whether the Klan was deep into politics or not.

Its obvious they are.

How the fuck is antifa a priority when you still got cops and politicians being exposed for having ties or being part of the klan.

Shit should not single out one group, but all of them.

Fuck all them cowards that hide their faces.

Some people are such entitled, spoiled brats that they can't get their heads around the idea that you cannot assault people for simply saying things you don't like or hurting your feelings. This is something most people learn and understand as toddlers.

Last edited:
Funny how this legislation didn't get proposed for that other masked group that has been going around and terrorizing people for the last 100 years. Then to add injury to insult, they want to name the bill after johnny come lately.

Because Congress already passed 1 for the other 100 years ago:

The Enforcement Act of 1871 (17 Stat. 13), also known as the Civil Rights Act of 1871, Force Act of 1871, Ku Klux Klan Act, Third Enforcement Act, or Third Ku Klux Klan Act,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Enforcement_Act

And states have done the same:
Faced with hundreds of demonstrators rallying against a crowd of neo-Nazis in Newnan, local and state authorities turned to a little-known Georgia law adopted in 1951 to combat the Ku Klux Klan.

The law, which makes it illegal to wear a mask at most public events, was cited in several of the arrests of counterdemonstrators who joined a protest Saturday against white supremacists.
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--reg...-protesting-neo-nazis/5ex6a5GySUWsSv467NA9HL/

Funny how this legislation didn't get proposed for that other masked group that has been going around and terrorizing people for the last 100 years. Then to add injury to insult, they want to name the bill after johnny come lately.

Er, what? Legislation similar to this has been previously aimed at the Klan. I know several southern states, including Georgia, have threatened to use state anti-Klan laws to arrest violent Antifa protesters.

Seems like a sensible law. 15 years seems long, but if the upper limits of sentencing are reserved for acts of violence, then I guess it makes sense.

It's nothing new, really. Every generation or so we have to pass laws to prevent Democrats with masks from assaulting their fellow Americans.

I think is an overreach and could have very different effects then intended.

We have laws on the books in most states enacted a long time ago to go after the KKK and masks. We just need to strengthen and enforce this laws.

They need to turn riot squads lose on them and use fire hoses.

It's not more laws we need it's the orders to engage and enforce the laws we have.

I think is an overreach and could have very different effects then intended.

We have laws on the books in most states enacted a long time ago to go after the KKK and masks. We just need to strengthen and enforce this laws.

They need to turn riot squads lose on them and use fire hoses.

It's not more laws we need it's the orders to engage and enforce the laws we have.
Maybe holding LEO administration and Mayors who don't move quickly to suppress crowds when hostilities break out or property destruction is started at least partially culpable would be a start.

Haha, well it goes both ways. That's how culture works. But, by and large, there is still the element of class that chiefly separates the two cultures. Black persons whose behaviors seem more "white" (Midwestern dialect, sweaters, boat shoes) likely grew up in money, and around white people. Meanwhile, white people who act "black" (urban dialect, basketball shoes, values sharing) likely grew up in less money, and around black people.

But, yes, to be sure, the influence of black culture on US popular culture has increased over the past decades. Which is strange, since violent crime has decreased across the country simultaneously, despite stagnant wages and the exultation of "thug" culture nowadays....

Isn't it "Neil"? Anyways, I'm not real familiar with the guy outside of memes.

But linguistic precision is always important, whether being used in my argument or against it. For instance, you don't seem to know what the work "diluted" means. Linguistic precision would fix that.
*word

When you allow a large group to show up to events with masks on, it makes it hard to catch them when they break the law.

Anyways, I thought the whole "wearing a mask" thing was illegal already. They should really just enforce that, before going all out.

That's difficult to do when they are concealing their identity.

Only because they don’t let police do anything but sit there.

Yeah, standing up for people is so horrible.

This implies that committing a crime is fine as long as the intention is well. Kind of like "punch a Nazi". Hey it's racists getting what they deserve, right?

Or for example these Anarchist shits who keep on putting graffities / tags on the walls in my street. They are writing stuff like "fuck cops" and other inspiring messages.

In their mind they are standing up against police brutality.

Does that give them the right to commit the crime of tagging property and force myself and the other hundreds who live on my street to see their political leanings every day when they walk out of their appartment?

Or do you also give them a pass because you are sympathetic to their cause? Serious question. I am curious how people like you think.

I'm not OK with the unprovoked assaulting people.

I am OK however with peaceful protest and depending on the circumstances I am OK with them smashing some corporate windows. Civil disobedience is a legit form of protest.

I’m no fan of Antifa, but that seems extremely excessive and sets precedent for making laws aimed at shutting down individual protest groups the gov is strongly against. Just actually use the existing vandalism and rioting laws on them.

Be careful what you wish for. You seen to be supporting a rights suppression just because it happens to favor your side (this time)

Back