“ New California” declares independence

It helps.

Umm, yeah, that's basic knowledge. That's why I asked when, not if.
I'm sure that you knew that Maine and Massachusetts parted ways, off the top of your head, in 1820 but maybe 1 in 100 people know that - who live in Maine.

latest

They got bears with two heads in california?

Let the cities grow their own food. Let's see how long they last.

"Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country."

-William Jennings Bryan

Dude Toyota moving its headquarters to Texas had nothing to do with environmental regulations. Just assinine business regulations and assinine taxation.

The independent businesses that left Cali had nothing to do with environmental regulations. It was assinine taxation and business regulations.

Someone had been feeding you a lot of bull crap if the first thing that you think of is environmental regulations (in relation to why business of multiple industries and multiple sizes are leaving).

Now how Tesla played California and then built their battery factory in Nevada may be an example of environmental regulations playing a factor.

Jesus Christ, did you not read the part of my post where I said that was just one example? The fact is, regulations put in place are usually put in place for a reason. Now, there are some that don’t make much sense, or that should be phased out. But creating America’s own race to the bottom because some companies left this state or that state is a terrible idea, especially when California is doing just fine. And especially when California is becoming much more of a service based economy. We aren’t trying to hold onto all the factory jobs your uncle had. Just some of them. So I don’t know who has been feeding you your information, but they obviously don’t know shit.

I love cali...
But these taxes are a joke..the new gas tax/registration tax really pissed me off..Jerry brown is a piece of shit for that and I can’t wait for him to be gone.

That being said..I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else .

As long as I don't have too go trough a "agricultural" checkpoint too enter old California.

Is California the only state that has checkpoints when you enter the State? I cross many state borders and Cali the only one that has these agricultural checkpoint too enter.

Trying driving through Arizona. They literally have dogs sniff every vehicle that passes through their checkpoints - you so much as get caught with a roach and you are looking at a felony.

For the most part the Cali chekpoints are usually closed, or they just wave everyone through at 5mph.

Back