“Black Axe” Nigerian Gang in Italy as African Invasion Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect you to support Israels attempts as well to protect homogenity and borders. I am anti mix it all up
Oh, come on now. Your example sucks. Israel is refusing to allow nearly 6 million refugees the internationally guaranteed through international law, right of return. Many of these folks still literally have the keys to their homes. These are NOT foreign invaders.

The zionists, who were the foreign invaders less than a hundred years ago, are actually a great example of what happens to a nation when immigration goes unchecked.

As usual, you have it backwards.

In modern day, Italy's mafia organizations are heavily involved in white-collar crime, corruption of politicians, infiltration of public institutions and they're estimated to control 20% of the country's businesses. They're an annoyance baked into every day life. Nobody kills masses of people and dumps their bodies in a ditch anymore, real life isn't an 1950s American movie dumbass.
https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2017/06/27/why-naples-is-experiencing-a-crime-wave

So I guess the moral of the story, is that it's ok to have violent criminal Mafias like the Sicilian Mafia but once some foreign gang comes in and starts taking over...That's unacceptable.

Only Mafias/Gangs from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never go full retard

Yeah, you can kiss your low crime stats away if you learn anything from Europe.
Just imagine if you would have gangs in the US.
Cities like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore wouldn't be those crime free paradises anymore.
They would look more like Europen shitholes like Munich, Vienna or Prague.
Isn't it weird how those cities are hardcore leftist "Pro-illegal immigration" cities?

SUCK IT UP MURICA AND TAKE SOME BLACK AXE!

Jackie Chan defeated the Axe Gang in Drunken Master 2. Just saying.

In modern day, Italy's mafia organizations are heavily involved in white-collar crime, corruption of politicians, infiltration of public institutions and they're estimated to control 20% of the country's businesses. They're an annoyance baked into every day life. Nobody kills masses of people and dumps their bodies in a ditch anymore, real life isn't an 1950s American movie dumbass.

I get what you're saying but I don't think that's any better.

I have read in other articles where African migrant gangs have trouble getting established because there are so many mafia around, there just aint no room for more.

So I guess the moral of the story, is that it's ok to have violent criminal Mafias like the Sicilian Mafia but once some foreign gang comes in and starts taking over...That's unacceptable.

Only Mafias/Gangs from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your like a 2nd or 3rd world troll who hates any white nation not being mixed. I see you everywhere spreading your pro open borders and defense of all that is not white or 2nd or 3rd world. You seem to want mass muslim immigration and non white into only white countries. You a troll. It is so obvious you also give more points for brown muslims or black anything. You are everywhere pushing it

Italy should build a wall, and get the Nigerians to pay for it.

they already have a moat, and building a wall on their beaches aint going to be too nice. Without the beaches there is no point in being Italian.

Lol
Oh, come on now. Your example sucks. Israel is refusing to allow nearly 6 million refugees the internationally guaranteed through international law, right of return. Many of these folks still literally have the keys to their homes. These are NOT foreign invaders.

The zionists, who were the foreign invaders less than a hundred years ago, are actually a great example of what happens to a nation when immigration goes unchecked.

As usual, you have it backwards.

Lol. They have no right to return. And the real number is not 6 million. They keep it growing because they include other arabs. Only less than 700k were expelled after a war the arabs started!

They also are already citizens and are natives of italy for hundreds of years. These africans are an imported or illegal immigrant problem.

they already have a moat, and building a wall on their beaches aint going to be too nice. Without the beaches there is no point in being Italian.

Live ammo use. And not nice prisons. Let the word spread. Nobody will go to Italy anymore. Thats what the arabs do. Trying being an illegal african in egypt or saudi arabia or morocco you wont live or will be in hell anf flee to germany or sweden.

Well it certainly exasperates the situation further. Its not a helping, and just putting more of a strain on the LE system. One the current LE system does not need especially since their hands are full.

and don't forget fear of bbc!

They have no right to return.
Please familiarize yourself with the following before further embarrassing yourself. The 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the 1948 Fourth Geneva Convention.

They keep it growing because they include other arabs. Only less than 700k were expelled
They had children. After you understand international law in this area, you will understand that it applies to the children of those expelled as well.

after a war the arabs started!
Absolutely, 100% FALSE! Defending ones' home from foreign invaders can never be considered starting a war.

Think.

ITT I've learned that a country having existing crime means they have no right to avoid imported crime.

Sure MS13, drug cartels and black axe look bad on the surface, but what about the spark of divinity?

Isn't it weird how those cities are hardcore leftist "Pro-illegal immigration" cities?

SUCK IT UP MURICA AND TAKE SOME BLACK AXE!

Yeah, but they are not nearly as hardcore leftists as Munich. They have a red-green government.
Sort of a coalition between the social democrats and the green party.

A cog in the machine is still a cog in the machine. They may have changed their ways from when the operated in the 1980's but they still have their hands in effective money making businesses and schemes.

and don't forget fear of bbc!

Nigerians are small. The larger claims were self reported. A study of medical measurement showed 5.2 inches. You got to go further in west africa from that chart posted on redditi saw.

As italian, and anti immigration while at it

LOL at the article, it's clearly made as anti-immigrant exageration to do propaganda
Essentially following italian interviews is like in Naples/Campania region, where local mafia allow african one to exist as long they pay a % and stay into limits. And if they don't they get punished, even if local mafia tend to avoid it to not attract police

Essentially the article seem made to make them look much worse than how they are
Or better just as bad (they commit lot of violence to each other), but with exagerated impact on society
Propaganda is ever crap, left or right i don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back