“But my people we STOOD and we FOUGHT”

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-2.jpg

4832178-6248751-But_the_fight_ended_sourly_as_Khabib_leaped_from_the_octagon_to_-a-15_1538889474881.jpg

37CDC233-370F-42BD-B7AC-7B28A75A0B7F.jpeg
F90F28BF-0096-4E7A-B8E7-EA6992FEBCE8.jpeg

Any other good Conor quotes lads?

Last edited:
"I can't wait to put a bad, bad beating on this man."

"He has average striking."

"Let's wrestle."

both khabibs people and conor's people folded many times and ran into the mountains to hide.

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) who possessed a style that was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.
So who is he ducking at LW? You forget it was Tony that pulled out last time?

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) who possessed a style that was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

oh god im so confused, i could have sworn everyone had this as a 50-50 between conors touch of death and khabibs wrestling. ah but every round starts on the feet! khabib could get finished at any time!

f9hgyid2lqq11.gif

giphy.gif

...stop holding bitterness in your bum's hole

He did stand and fight though, he could've ducked Khabib and never fought him and been fine.

You can say he lost which he did, but you can't doubt he is a warrior, according to Khabib's own logic of showing up to fight making him a warrior, he is just this

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.

Lol, weren't you saying how crappy Khabib's striking was and how Conman would spark him?

Singing a different tune now I see.

Tony bless.

Ah, Conor fans jumping on the Tony wagon now. Conor had to fight Khabib because he like had the belt you know. I'm pretty sure he wanted and still wants Nate.

He did stand and fight though, he could've ducked Khabib and never fought him and been fine.

You can say he lost which he did, but you can't doubt he is a warrior, according to Khabib's own logic of showing up to fight making him a warrior, he is just this

Warriors dont say "it's just business" after getting their ass kicked for 15 minutes. Warriors go out on their shield.

Respect for getting in the cage, no respect for his actions inside and outside of the cage.

So who is he ducking at LW?
Kebob ducked every wrestler and BJJ practitioner with a good guard and decent striking in the division.

You forget it was Tony that pulled out last time?
Tony had to undergo surgery, Kebob didn't. Kebob pulled out 4 times (twice against Cerrone and twice against Tony), not to mention his entire record is guys who stylistically pose no threat to him. If that doesn't tell "he ducks", I have bad news for you.

Warriors dont say "it's just business" after getting their ass kicked for 15 minutes. Warriors go out on their shield.

Respect for getting in the cage, no respect for his actions inside and outside of the cage.

Yeah that was soft, but he still took the matchup, Khabib didn't say anything about what he says inside the cage, according to Khabib's own logic about just fighting him making him a warrior, he is that.

Kebob ducked every wrestler and BJJ practitioner with a good guard and decent striking in the division.

Tony had to undergo surgery, Kebob didn't. Kebob pulled out 4 times (twice against Cerrone and twice against Tony), not to mention his entire record is guys who stylistically pose no threat to him. If that doesn't say "he ducks", I don't know what to tell you.
Can not even dignify this autism with a response. I hope you find peace in your troubled heart as you recover from Conor's humiliation.

Tony bless.
Don't you feel like Connor is that guy? One punch knock out threat, good footwork and movement ... kinda sounds like a good recipe to beat a wrestler if you can enforce your game.

I feel like Tony DESTROYS McTapper and could beat Khabib.

Conor had to fight Khabib because he like had the belt you know.
So in other words, Kebob has no incentive to fight Tony now. That's, actually, what I've been saying all this time: Kebob was willing to risk fighting Tony (and lose) when Tony had the belt, now Kebob will duck (like he did his entire career).

Shit thread.

It’s OFFICIAL Sherlads... @Blanqa Blanqua has been ETERNALLY #CUCKED

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-2291.jpg

<36>

Little Kabob crumble under big pressure. The fight will be made VERY BiG, very much so that Kabob will wilt. Conor will conquer.

All he had to do was step off the bus. Real talk.

That's all bullshit - pure speculation.

Facts are that Kabib likes to talk like a tough guy who will fight Conor on the street but when Conor came to him he cowered like a whipped dog.

Facts & footage can't be argued with.

Same guy who wouldn't get out of the bus?

Khabib couldn't have handled another press conference with Conor.

Ireland is an independent republic, Dagestan is a province ruled by Russia. What do you think Conor is running from in that second pic?

Back