“But my people we STOOD and we FOUGHT”

Fedor, GSP, and Silva didn't act like retards leading up to their fight.

Conor is more akin to Joanna and Ronda. Acting foolish, saying ridiculous things then being besmirched, with millions watching, in glorious acts of karma. Oh, can't forget your boi NOlogic. Pretty epic meltdown on his part too.
Silva didn't act like a fool before the fights where he tapped (LIKE A BITCH! - tuff dogger) but he did in the build up vs The Chris and during the fight, in which he got KTFO.

"They have computers in Brazil?" - Chael P. Sonnen

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.

Khabib is the Alpha, and fought the "best striker" in his division when his biggest weakness is striking. It's sad you guys keep trying to find ways to shit on him because he embarrassed your boyfriend.

Silva didn't act like a fool before the fights where he tapped (LIKE A BITCH! - tuff dogger) but he did in the build up vs The Chris and during the fight, in which he got KTFO.

Yes, I remember when he called Chris a backwards cunt, said it would never be over, insulted his family, and threw a dolly through the bus window in which Chris was riding.

Check my post history. I'm not here because of Conor, like you. I'm here because I found out about MMA because I trained martial arts. I've both given and received rear naked chokes, neck cranks, and Brazilian Jawbreaker/chinlocks. I know the pain a tired Conor was in and I never dogged him for tapping.

You are a sad, simple little man.

No need. It'll happen or Kebab will be stripped of his title, and Conor will face and defeat Tony. 100%

>When Khabib gets stripped of belt

>When Connie wins rematch

>When Connie beats Ferg

BWAHAHAHAHA EMASCULATED Connie fans have resorted to COPE with their clinical depression by living in fantasy land.

Please stop! This is the most PATHETIC thing I’ve seen on Sherdog.

<36>
<36>
<36>

Yes, I remember when he called Chris a backwards cunt, said it would never be over, insulted his family, and threw a dolly through the bus window in which Chris was riding.

Check my post history. I'm not here because of Conor, like you. I'm here because I found out about MMA because I trained martial arts. I've both given and received rear naked chokes, neck cranks, and Brazilian Jawbreaker/chinlocks. I know the pain a tired Conor was in and I never dogged him for tapping.

You are a sad, simple little man.
Your join date is barely before mine, and Conor isn't even my favorite current fighter. TJ Dillashaw is. The guy I replied to dogged on him for tapping you idiotic cocksucker. Why hop into a discussion tree when you didn't follow it, retard?

>When Khabib gets stripped of belt

>When Connie wins rematch

>When Connie beats Ferg

BWAHAHAHAHA EMASCULATED Connie fans have resorted to COPE with their clinical depression by living in fantasy land.

Please stop! This is the most PATHETIC thing I’ve seen on Sherdog.

<36>
<36>
<36>
Hey spaz, remember when Conor emasculated you after beating Aldo in 13 seconds
http://forums.sherdog.com/search/163015561/?page=3&q=aldo+mcgregor&o=date&c[user][0]=128363
You'll get to relive it again when he KOs Khabib in the rematch

Hey spaz, remember when Conor emasculated you after beating Aldo in 13 seconds
http://forums.sherdog.com/search/163015561/?page=3&q=aldo+mcgregor&o=date&c[user][0]=128363
You'll get to relive it again when he KOs Khabib in the rematch

>More hypotheticals to COPE

LOL hey cupcake, I’ve rooted AGAINST Aldo before and most likely would again.

Unlike you I didn’t turn into a HYPERSENSITIVE little girl... This loss must be REALLY devastating you huh?

Khabib already DESTROYED Conor, his best friend Artem, and his fraud BJJ coach Danis... heartbroken fangirls like you are just adding another W to his resume.

24d.jpg

>More hypotheticals to COPE

LOL hey cupcake, I’ve rooted AGAINST Aldo before and most likely would again.

Unlike you I didn’t turn into a HYPERSENSITIVE little girl... This loss must be REALLY devastating you huh?

Khabib already DESTROYED Conor, his best friend Artem, and his fraud BJJ coach Danis... heartbroken fangirls like you are just adding another W to his resume.

24d.jpg
>I TOO AM A CHANNER

REMATCH COMING BOY

WHEN CONOR SMOKES KHABIB WHICH IS THE WILL OF GOD I WILL NVER LET THE BOOT OFF OF YOUR NECK FOR YOUR GREAT DISRESPECT

SHALOM

>I TOO AM A CHANNER

REMATCH COMING BOY

WHEN CONOR SMOKES KHABIB WHICH IS THE WILL OF GOD I WILL NVER LET THE BOOT OFF OF YOUR NECK FOR YOUR GREAT DISRESPECT

SHALOM

Are you serious? LMAO WTF is this???

I’m legit concerned for this guys state of mind... Were literally watching this dude SELF IMPLODE right before our eyes!

<{yahyou}>
<6>
<JRSmith40>
<bball2>
{<jordan}

"Khabib is ducking" <36>

This Khabib win is really messing with the minds of a few Special Ed kids on this site.

Bruh you've been getting destroyed and humiliated throughout this whole thread.

I know it's gotta sting but just take your L and go home. Try again another day

<DrakeLaugh>
Nice yellows and fitting av, it's really you <4>

Nice yellows and fitting av, it's really you <4>

My dude let it go... get help.

Everyone is taking free shots on you at this point and it’s sad to see.

You’re lashing out on a forum in EPIC proportions

63D01DBF-C05C-4FB7-8926-85DF6128AAA6.jpeg

My dude let it go... get help.

Everyone is taking free shots on you at this point and it’s sad to see.

You’re lashing out on a forum in EPIC proportions

View attachment 452973
Bruh you need backup cuz you're getting owned so hard

FjywiIw.gif

YjfCtex.gif

PmfJ5bK.gif

And remember, as of 10/12/2018, there are no champions from Brazew

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
2pSIrgT.jpg

Back