“Fury was Robbed...”

You should watch the fight again. Its cute how you discredit Fury's smart boxing. If walking down won fights Floyd would be 0 - 50

I gave Fury 7 rounds. Lol. How’s that discrediting. Im above your denial

Tyson is 30 years old. Elites improve with fights. Fury was not a lard ass like in his two previous bouts before Wilder. Let’s see the rematch. I’ll bet you that IF Wilder KO’s Furyor looks significantly better it’s the same thing as GGG fans still crying that Canelo lost the rematch. You know we heard it all before
If he kos him then yes sure. But we will have to see how the rematch turns out. It's nowhere near the same. In some respects you're right with some people's instant reactions. But not in this case.

I dont mind a draw.

I also had Fury winning at the end, but somehow i dont feel cheated by the decision, probably cause it would feel kinda strange for the winner being the only man that got dropped, twice, and one of those knockdowns being a near death experience... But yeah, Fury is a better boxer, and to me he proved it in that match.

I don't think Fury looks at this way. Wilder gave him the fight and let him get back on the frontpage. Honestly, Fury would still be toiling in the backpages if he hadn't been given this fight so soon. He maybe got a little unfair scoring but Fury would have taken this fight even if in the contract Wilder gets 3 points fight off the bat.

Draw is acceptable. Almost all of the early rounds were close.

Without running the risk of getting ran out of here it isn’t THAT unreasonable to score it for Wilder. I didn’t but you can’t be too upset about it. It was a close fight and the bigger moments belonged to Wilder.

That scorecard wasn't as crazy as Adelaide Byrd's for Canelo GGG 1 though

So a bunch of boxers and former boxers are saying fury won. Lewis, Mayweather, GGG

I remember commenting on like 3 rounds in a row that I thought were coin toss rounds.
Same here there were about three rounds that Fury was trying to coast and wilder was landing his jab.

Like I said, Fury got 7 rounds..

Wilder got 5 rounds. 3 rounds Wilder boxed.

The DRAW is justifiable and it was “close” for the simple fact that those who tally points including knockdowns know 113-113 was cool, and even more comedic it was a British judge.

Many Fury fans and Wilder haters saying Wilder ONLY had 2 rounds outside the knockdowns.

That scorecard wasn't as crazy as Adelaide Byrd's for Canelo GGG 1 though

Fury did everything Canelo did, but Canelo is a more superior boxer than Fury. Only reason Fury is able to do what he does is because of his intimidation of size towards opponents. I say Fury is now in his PRIME at 30, just like Canelo now PRIME at 28.

Fury boxed, moved, showed ridiculous defense on par with Mayweather’s rope a dope. Tell me a fighter today that has done successful 5-move roll and weave maneuvers on the ropes outside of Floyd?

This is why the Draw was justified for Canelo and Fury. Fanboys exaggerate with deniability. So if Adelaide Byrd had it 115-113 for Canelo what does that have to do with Canelo’s performance?

Wilder is also a Champion. He pressed forward more than Fury. If Fury made Wilder miss all night, making Wilder look amateur since he couldn’t connect, then how did UK GGG fans have GGG beating Canelo? Fury did the exact same thing as Canelo. What if all Wilder had done was throw jabs and not having the best power shots?

I don’t even understand most British fans. Is the assumption that Wilder only had 2 rounds on top of the 2 knock downs? Or is the 2 knockdowns those “2 rounds?”

laughable response but expected. 90% of the people in the poll think fury won. And you’ve convinced yourself they’re all British lol

laughable response but expected. 90% of the people in the poll think fury won. And you’ve convinced yourself they’re all British lol

Again, it always Brits and their polls. The same poll theory using social media. Do you know how propaganda works? You do realize the Thrid Reich convinced it’s nationals that what it was doing was correct and nobody questioned it. Social media polls seriously? Just like the GGG vs canelo series people went off polls ffs.

113-113 is a robbery because at most Wilder won 4 rounds which makes the score 114-112 for Fury and most people actually scored it 115-111 for Fury so where did the extra 1-4 points come from?

The judge being from the UK means nothing.

A robbery is when everyone knows a victory belongs to someone (even if it's "close") and then he is not given what he has earned. Tyson was robbed.

113-113 is a robbery because at most Wilder won 4 rounds which makes the score 114-112 for Fury and most people actually scored it 115-111 for Fury so where did the extra 1-4 points come from?
The judges gave some of the close mid rounds to Wilder would be my guess, but I'm no scientist.

Who walked who more down? You think judges don’t score pressing forward? It’s cute how people think that Wilder didn’t have counters or single pressed shots of his own on top of walking Fury.

I’m content with the Draw. That shit was no robbery. It’s the same GGG crybabies about “robberies”

If judges scored “pressing forward” then how come Pacquiao didn’t beat Mayweather?

Ok so imo a robbery in a 12 rounder is that one fighter clearly won 9 rounds out of 12

Ill be honest...i had fury winning 9-3 but there were some that weren’t clear. And then you include the kd and the draw card makes more sense

But that one judge had wilder winning EVEN W/O the kds......

I dont get that
Simple corruption

Fury landed more and at a higher % in 9 rounds according to the stats. What the stats wont show is how his defence, movement and counter punching also made Wilder look about 10 levels below him technically. Two knockdowns in a 12 round fight that goes the distance because the puncher couldnt finish the job cannot override that.

There is no justification for a draw whatsoever besides trying to milk a rematch and hold up the WBC belt. It was a decisive win for Fury and a bad loss for Wilder.

The outcome wasn't a robbery... one could honestly score that 113-113

115-111 Wilder, is attempted robbery. That judge should have his finances and investments investigated.

It's not hard to see Wilder winning 3 rounds outside of the ones where he floored Fury. There were many close rounds where Fury didn't mount much of any real offense. This isn't close to a robbery, but people will call robbery after any fight where the fan favourite doesn't get the desired result.

Back