“Fury was Robbed...”

My dude, my point is 2 or 3 rounds for Wilder is still close. The fact that Brits HATE to acknowledge the existence of swing rounds or it’s close is why UK boxing is soft and the reason for desperate needs to justify the limelight. CJ Ross or Adelaide Byrd with wider margins was the “robbery.” Now 115-111 is a robbery? Didn’t Fury hit the canvas twice?! This is retarded bro. Tell your brothers to keep it real
Stop with this absolute BS about it being 'Brits' that are the only ones to be upset by this decision. 88% of Sherdog (the vast majority of who are American) voted that Fury won that fight. You're stupid trolling is just pure bullshit.

If judges scored “pressing forward” then how come Pacquiao didn’t beat Mayweather?

Lol. What do you mean? Pacquiao’s rounds 4 and 6 Floyd lost cause Pac charged forward. You’re saying Pac walked Floyd? When? Floyd always reset in the pocket. Bad comparison dude...lol

Stop with this absolute BS about it being 'Brits' that are the only ones to be upset by this decision. 88% of Sherdog (the vast majority of who are American) voted that Fury won that fight. You're stupid trolling is just pure bullshit.

Lol

Is Fury still the Lineal champ?

Fury stopped being the lineal champ when he popped for drugs. You need to troll harder than that.

Lol. You were crying that he “retired.” Kovalev’s Man Purse remember. It’s cool doe. Sherdoggers remember the posts

Lol. You were crying that he “retired.” Kovalev’s Man Purse remember. It’s cool doe. Sherdoggers remember the posts
That just adds to it. First he gets popped for drugs. Then he retires.

Lol. What do you mean? Pacquiao’s rounds 4 and 6 Floyd lost cause Pac charged forward. You’re saying Pac walked Floyd? When? Floyd always reset in the pocket. Bad comparison dude...lol

Ah, I see what's going on here.

That just adds to it. First he gets popped for drugs. Then he retires.

Lol. Sure kid. I stated all those things and you cried “he retired.”

Bruh why get owned so badly? This the hood

Lol. Sure kid. I stated all those things and you cried “he retired.”

Bruh why get owned so badly? This the hood
That's your weak attempt to get one over on me??! LOL ok GOAT fucker

It's not just the score. It was the rounds that he gave. All first four rounds he gives to deontay.. You can be wrong sure.. But that wrong..

Nuh uh.
View attachment 481455
View attachment 481459
If I disagree with some of the rounds on the other 2 judges cards, can I pretend Wilder won?

All 3 judges had rounds the other 2 scored differently. How come no one is upset with those? What if I agree with the judge who gave Wilder those rounds? Rochin gave round 7 to Fury and the other 2 judges gave that one to Wilder. Was Rochin only corrupt in certain rounds? Tapper had agreed with Phil Edwards on round 6, Wilder would have won. Wow. Tapper clearly was bought and pad for by British boxing illuminati. He had the same score as Rochin for that round. SMDH.

Back