“I can beat Dominick Cruz today" - Darrion Caldwell warwagon

Well that sucked... Still a fan though and will favor him in all future Bellator matchups... Needs to work on his closing the distance skills though before facing the likes of a Cruz.

I think he got tired...kinda known for that in college too...oh well, will brooks has an ugly loss too. that sucked.

His striking looks like Aljamain Sterling's

Dude is so overrated. Great athlete and wrestler, specially with the chains and entries but limited fighter overall like Aljo, both shitastuclar sturiking, specially the hands.

Ppl really thought this dude was a top 5 BW and could test the elites lel

You are a fan. Got crazy. Shit happens. Happens to all of us.

Great fighters lose fights the second they lose focus.
It's a "thing" that "happens in a fight".

It really happens.

He lost to someone from Guam, Guam fighters are under the radar right now and ain't nothing to fuck with. Jon Tucks another one.

I think he got tired...kinda known for that in college too...oh well, will brooks has an ugly loss too. that sucked.

IMO he made a really stupid decision going for that TD without landed a single punch to distract first

I noticed he watched to his corner right before he landed it. So if it was a corner advice they should be kicked in the balls

I must enlighten you all that Dominick has not a single victory via guillotine -- which is obviously the only super-secret weapon that can beat Darrion.

I must enlighten you all that Dominick has not a single victory via guillotine -- which is obviously the only super-secret weapon that can beat Darrion.
He'll fight Uriah in his first fight in the UFC...

caldwell just gave it away. Real shame but surely he will recover

IMO he made a really stupid decision going for that TD without landed a single punch to distract first

I noticed he watched to his corner right before he landed it. So if it was a corner advice they should be kicked in the balls

I feel like he thought an early TD would take away Taimanglo's striking so that there would be no chance to get KTFO, but he rushed in from across the cage like he was panicking and desperate. He should have set it up and circle around Taimanglo, it almost looked like Caldwell was impatient, which was kind of stupid considering he was winning the fight.

I said this repeatedly that people were overhyping him the same way that they did with halsey. the guy has a great base but has yet to prove anything against someone not known for highlight reel losses.

Yeah, not really lad.

You lost to a mid-tier guy. Cruz would fucking annihilate you.

Dude is so overrated. Great athlete and wrestler, specially with the chains and entries but limited fighter overall like Aljo, both shitastuclar sturiking, specially the hands.

Ppl really thought this dude was a top 5 BW and could test the elites lel
Caldwell was winning comfortably... He was just stupid for shooting for td from half way across the cage. He did it multiple times, until the last time where he paid for it.

I'm sure this is a humbling experience for Caldwell, and will come back from it..

Dudes are making it sound like he got dominated and exposed.

Caldwell was winning comfortably... He was just stupid for shooting for td from half way across the cage. He did it multiple times, until the last time where he paid for it.

I'm sure this is a humbling experience for Caldwell, and will come back from it..

Dudes are making it sound like he got dominated and exposed.

Yup this was more Serra/GSP than it was Holm/Ronda

Yup this was more Serra/GSP than it was Holm/Ronda

It's still more in the middle of those two than anything else. Caldwell's top game, striking, and cardio obviously need mad work still. I don't feel like that guillotine was a fluke. 99% of the time Darrion takes that shot on Joe he's getting caught in that guillotine, and it's not like he isn't known for shooting low singles all the time.

Darrion Caldwell, Eduardo Dantas and Marlon Moraes are the real fucking deal. I'm not sure how they stack up in the UFC's Bantamweight division regarding being champions but I'm pretty confident they'd all be top 10.

Back