“I wanna see a movie where...”

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I wanna see a movie where Christopher Walken is Javier Bardem’s and Benico Del Toro’s stepfather. They’re all so weird. Good actors though.

Could be a dark comedy that takes place in fascist Spain.

Alright now you go

“You wanna see a movie where...”

I wanna see a movie where the webseries The Vault is fleshed out without the shitty cliffhanger ending.

I wanna see a movie where Anne Hathaway and Prime Lilo and Prime Jennifer Connelly are stranded on a deserted island fully nude in good lighting the entire time.

I wanna see a movie where Michael Douglas and Robert DeNiro star as either powerful mobsters or Wall St. types. Think Jimmy "the gent" meets Gordon Gekko.

I wanna see a movie where Michael Douglas and Robert DeNiro star as either powerful mobsters or Wall St. types. Think Jimmy "the gent" meets Gordon Gekko.

It was a shame that Last Vegas was the project that brought them together. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but that was a clash of the titans that should have been incredible.

Don't even get me started on Pacino and Hopkins in that piece of shit Misconduct.

I wanna see a movie.

On a serious note I would love if they made a period piece style dark comedy about the 80s standup comedy club scene in LA and NYC.

Either follow one comedian or a group of friends touring and facing the uphill climb to success. Trials and tribulations of a great era of comedy.

This is also a good idea for a Netflix or HBO series.

Remember where you heard it first.

Where bad guy os credible threat and he and good guy have back and forth scrap where anyone could ein but good gyy jiat about wins
Not the common
A) good guy gets stomped then suddenly fight goes other way
B)good guy loses but love interest erc diatracts bad guy enough for good guy to suprise him
C) good guy wins and was never in any real trouble

It was a shame that Last Vegas was the project that brought them together. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but that was a clash of the titans that should have been incredible.

Don't even get me started on Pacino and Hopkins in that piece of shit Misconduct.
Shit, i was thinking that i wasn't familiar with Last Vegas until i looked it up and then it came right back to me. Never seen it, don't think i could handle watching it. Douglas and DeNiro starring in a drama or crime thriller, with some Harvey Keitel and Andy Garcia for support, Fassbender and Leo as the younger guys sprinkled in, and maybe Clive Owen as the wild card would be lights out. Nicholson too if he promises not to hog the scenes.

Also looked up that Pacino flick you mentioned. Description sounds interesting, but i'm going to take your recommendation and Pacino's overacting as signs i shouldn't watch it.

More epic biographies:

Crispus Attucks - The first guy to die in for the freedom of the USA was not allowed to be free himself.

Mary Edwards Walker - The first (and only) woman to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Yuri Gagarin - First man in space, but with a movie budget of like $200 million.

Dan Gable - John Irving has a screenplay out there. Great sports story: loses his final college wrestling match (99-1), then goes into a horrible funk. Clears his head and gets a gold in the Olympics without giving up a single point.

I wanna see a movie where the rock butt fucks Tyrian Lannister

A movie that stars:-

Danny DeVito
Danny Dyer
Danny Glover
Danny Trejo

Director:-

Danny Boyle

Soundtrack:-

Danny Elfman

Shit, i was thinking that i wasn't familiar with Last Vegas until i looked it up and then it came right back to me. Never seen it, don't think i could handle watching it. Douglas and DeNiro starring in a drama or crime thriller, with some Harvey Keitel and Andy Garcia for support, Fassbender and Leo as the younger guys sprinkled in, and maybe Clive Owen as the wild card would be lights out. Nicholson too if he promises not to hog the scenes.

Also looked up that Pacino flick you mentioned. Description sounds interesting, but i'm going to take your recommendation and Pacino's overacting as signs i shouldn't watch it.

Misconduct is terrible. Pacino and Hopkins don't necessarily deliver what is on the page badly, but what is on the page is garbage, and Josh Duhamel is pretty bad as the lead. It's one of the worst movies I've seen in the last few years.

I want to see a movie with a big budget and great cast for a Dean Koontz book. Instead of these after school specials they usually come up with. Maybe Midnight or Darkfall.

I want to see an action movie where every stunt is humanly possible, physics and logic are obeyed, good guys and bad guys have equal aim, and fight scenes are scrupulously realistic.

On second thought, no I don't.

On a serious note I would love if they made a period piece style dark comedy about the 80s standup comedy club scene in LA and NYC.

Either follow one comedian or a group of friends touring and facing the uphill climb to success. Trials and tribulations of a great era of comedy.

This is also a good idea for a Netflix or HBO series.

Remember where you heard it first.
I immediately though the Cellar Crowd during the 90 and early 2000s

Patrice O'Neal, Bill Burr, Jim Norton, Nick DiPaolo, Keith Robinson, Bob Kelly and even Kevin Hart before he made it big.

Great, gritty comics who made each other better by how they relentless bust each others' balls

Back