“Mask” starring Cher, Stoltz, and Sam Fuckin Elliot

Dude is a fuckin legend. His mustache is epic in this movie. His voice makes me moist and I’m a man. View attachment 478985
He really does do a good job in this movie though. Quite mellow and understated but firm and cool. And of course, Wade Garrett. View attachment 478987

Fucking loved him in Tombstone as well. The Feels when he's been badly wounded in one arm and he tells his sobbing wife, "It's OK, I still got one good arm to hold you with"...

giphy.gif

Elliot is one of those guys who seemed like he aged quickly and then stayed the same for the next twenty years. Steve Martin, too.
He looked younger in Justified than he did in Roadhouse

I love when a movie gets me like that. I have been meaning to watch this for years. I was interested as a kid but I ran in to it a few years ago and it hit me really hard, I just saw a scene or so but I empathized so much. I could tell it was a special movie I needed to see.
It took a little bit of digging but I eventually found it on some ghetto website to stream. Make the effort, u will not regret it. The Real Rocky Dennis’ story was so inspiring, just his positive and outgoing outlook despite the pain he surely endured both physically and emotionally.

This is exactly how i was at the end scene. Shit was intense.

“Now you can go anywhere you want, baby” puts thumbtacks back onto European map

Mask, Rudy, Rain Man. Auto-waterworks.

Fucking loved him in Tombstone as well. The Feels when he's been badly wounded in one arm and he tells his sobbing wife, "It's OK, I still got one good arm to hold you with"...
The wife was hot in that one. Looking up her nudes now

According to Cher, this film was shot in Rocky and Rusty Dennis' old neighborhood. One day she was walking down a street with Eric Stoltz (in make-up) and an old man yelled "Hi!" at Eric. He then said, "I'm so happy to see you, I heard you died." Cher says he was so happy that they didn't have the heart to tell him the truth.
Yeah it was filmed in west covina, california I believe where Rocky grew up.

haven't seen the movie in probably 20 years, but i remember it being good and emotional.

I love when a movie gets me like that. I have been meaning to watch this for years. I was interested as a kid but I ran in to it a few years ago and it hit me really hard, I just saw a scene or so but I empathized so much. I could tell it was a special movie I needed to see.
They showed this movie to us in junior high school some kids started laughing but by the end of the movies they were in tears. They went from laughing at his looks to laughing with him and seeing his carefree personality and confidence and loving him, the ending was sudden and it crushed us hard, Chers delivery of her lines in this movie are so natural and effortless, its almost like you wonder if they just let her go off the top, but she really did have a script.

Its funny when they try to give Rocky a hooker lol

Elliot is one of those guys who seemed like he aged quickly and then stayed the same for the next twenty years. Steve Martin, too.
, you are on point. evander Holyfield is another one who aged quickly but still looks the same age.

I had a teacher like that he looked old but then stayed looking 45, he is 46 now and still looks the same lol.

I remember watching this when I was a kid.

Still up there as one of the greats, always remembered the moment when Rocky gets his biker vest...

This film needs a prequel.

Or at least a sequel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back