Crime “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli sentenced to seven years.

plenty of time to lift weights and convert to islam

I have a raging justice boner right now.

tenor.gif

Can we please have a video of the sentencing, and this smug cunt crying and begging for his life?

Won't it be in a "club Fed" type place? And I read that even after he pays restitution he has around $27 million left. Just sayin.....

5349.jpg

This was him back when he was getting sworn in to testify before the House. This is the kind of doofus that makes a part of me always wonder if karma is real.

>Raises the price of a drug for severely ill people by a billion percent: oh well it is what it is, deal with it peasant
>Scams a few really rich guys: SEVEN YEARS IN PRISON YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET TWENTY

<21>

<36>
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
As someone who depends on big pharma medication, fuck that guy.
He did plenty of smug laughing, he's not so smug now.
Keep crying, you pompous asshole, and rot in prison.
What a subhuman cunt.

I bet it gets reduced upon appeal but still.... he's finally humbled, I guess.

He's a pretty good teacher actually. I've watched some of his vids on finance and such.

>Raises the price of a drug for severely ill people by a billion percent: oh well it is what it is, deal with it peasant
>Scams a few really rich guys: SEVEN YEARS IN PRISON YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET TWENTY

<21>

I think they/government went after him for the cocky mugging he did before a gov. committee over the 5,000% price raising of Daraprim. If you're condescending to congressmen I guess they come after you.

These seem sort like trumped up charges as he paid back all his investors. Really dumb of him to draw attention to himself as a villain.

<21>
This.

Meanwhile this fuck is still living large (literally and financially)
images

<21>
Same thing happened to some other rich douchebag who stole off other rich people.

Is Normal.

Back