“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

It's never too late for you to pick up a book

You can pick up a book and throw it at someone maybe, use it to stop small caliber pistol bullets or fashion a rudimentary door stop...shit like that.

I guess we can all agree that Seal is a filthy animal.
No, but you just admitted your attraction to him. Maybe that's where all your hate is coming from, the fact you're struggling with your biracial gay feelings

No, but you just admitted your attraction to him. Maybe that's where all your hate is coming from, the fact you're struggling with your biracial gay feelings

If saying that Seal was slightly more attractive than a deformed hillbilly is confessing attraction...

Perhaps I should try that compliment at the local bar.

If saying that Seal was slightly more attractive than a deformed hillbilly is confessing attraction...

Perhaps I should try that compliment at the local bar.
Most bars don't let dogs in bro

That's what I said before...

I guess we can all agree that Seal is a filthy animal.

article-2089816-1164568F000005DC-420_634x491.jpg

None of those children look anything like their mother. Ugly as shit too, total loss for her.

Besides, what's his name agreed with me that Seal is a barely human ugly motherfucker.

I don't think most women would think that was a compliment because guess what? It wasn't.
Was talking about you being the dog but I can't expect a person of your IQ level to catch the joke so I'm not going to hold it againts you

Was talking about you being the dog but I can't expect a person of your IQ level to catch the joke so I'm not going to hold it againts you

Well it's hard for intelligent people to understand stupid jokes, we tend to overthink it.

Well it's hard for intelligent people to understand stupid jokes, we tend to overthink it.
I guess it doesn't matter since you confessed to liking Seal so women aren't what you're after

None of those children look anything like their mother. Ugly as shit too, total loss for her.

Besides, what's his name agreed with me that Seal is a barely human ugly motherfucker.
Don't be mad at her you never had a chance with Seal anyways bro ;)

I guess it doesn't matter since you confessed to liking Seal so women aren't what you're after

Yes, I'm a huge fan of his ilk, it stands to reason, because the village idiot says so. lol

It's common knowledge dude, this article is from 2007.

You don't spend your free time reading research papers, that much I know so can it.

Even if it was true, whites have higher IQs than blacks. We evolved for the demanding conditions of northern Europe, they didn't.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
That link doesn't quite say what you think it does bro. More proof of your low IQ must be bad genetics from inbreeding

That link doesn't quite say what you think it does bro. More proof of your low IQ must be bad genetics from inbreeding

Except it kinda does. lol

Even if Africa WAS the origin, Africans are the old, outdated model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back