“The better fighter bullies his training partner. That’s not how it should work.”-Kavanagh

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there a disconnect with John and Conor?

You have Conor bullying his training partners, pulling out a knife, threatening a human being!

Is coach Kavanagh disappointed with Conor? I imagine he has spoken with the young man and helped guide him back on the right path.
link
exhibit a Conor and his coach clearly not on good terms

john-kavanagh-conor-will-decide-on-next-move-within-days.jpg

exhibit b ( here you can clearly see Conor was reprimanded for his behavior)

jkandconorwalkingbig.jpg

Funny, funny stuff Marc. Thanks for fighting the good fight , brother.

Put on a shirt and stop making shit threads

Their relationship is incredible. Sure they may bicker and disagree every now and then, but from everything I've seen these guys have a tighter bond than a mother and a son. At the end of the day Kavanagh is gonna rock a t- shirt with Coner's face on it and that's all that matters.

Their relationship is incredible. Sure they may bicker and disagree every now and then, but from everything I've seen these guys have a tighter bond than a mother and a son. At the end of the day Kavanagh is gonna rock a t- shirt with Coner's face on it and that's all that matters.

I agree like all greats there is always a tight bond with your coach.

Which is why Kavanagh is the perfect person to speak with Conor on his misdirected behavior
and knife assault( allegedly)

and because Coach Kavanagh is a person of the highest moral value we can see the friction between the two. I just hope it doesn't affect Conor´s focus in beating the old man

Last edited:
I agree like all greats there is always a tight bond with your coach.

Which is why Kavanagh is the perfect person to speak with Conor on his misdirected behavior
and knife assault( allegedly)

and because Coach Kavanagh is a person of the highest moral value we can see the friction between the two. I just hope it doesn't affect Conor´s focus in betting the old man

Shut up you fucking GIMP.

Thanks for the bump sherbro
don't be a Conor hater
in Conor we trust
x66PIXqD_400x400.jpg

whats your thought on the knife assault? I hope you have the manhood to answer

Thanks for the bump sherbro
don't be a Conor hater
in Conor we trust
x66PIXqD_400x400.jpg

whats your thought on the knife assault? I hope you have the manhood to answer

Wow. You've gone full retard.

I pity you.

You have Conor bullying his training partners, pulling out a knife, threatening a human being!

Is coach Kavanagh disappointed with Conor? I imagine he has spoken with the young man and helped guide him back on the right path.
link

jkandconorwalkingbig.jpg
U need to get off this wind up trip your on dude, I know you are probably bored but this is boring also.

U need to get off this wind up trip your on dude, I know you are probably bored but this is boring also.
Thank you for the input and concern , I'll take it into consideration.

It's really simple some people are not interested in the well being of Conor but since I am head of his fan club in Mexico I do care and like to share.

Conor is under tremendous pressure and he needs our suppor , even the most grounded athlete falters

link

jkandconorwalkingbig.jpg
Come on Marc.
tenor.gif

They barely spoke for a long time.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11...sses-gradual-separation-between-him-and-conor

Conor's enourage is full of hangers-on from his (pre-MMA) youth now, some pretty dodgy guys with ties to organized crime. They started hanging out at the gym more and more, driving everywhere with Conor, posing in every photo etc. He's given them all token jobs. That's Conor's new 'team' and Kavanagh has found himself with a much dimished role.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back