“The better fighter bullies his training partner. That’s not how it should work.”-Kavanagh

They barely spoke for a long time.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11...sses-gradual-separation-between-him-and-conor

Conor's enourage is full of hangers-on from his (pre-MMA) youth now, some pretty dodgy guys with ties to organized crime. They started hanging out at the gym more and more, driving everywhere with Conor, posing in every photo etc. He's given them all token jobs. That's Conor's new 'team' and Kavanagh has found himself with a much dimished role.
Thank you Sherbro for shedding more light on our hero who could fall on hard times

Thank you for the input and concern , I'll take it into consideration.

It's really simple some people are not interested in the well being of Conor but since I am head of his fan club in Mexico I do care and like to share.

Conor is under tremendous pressure and he needs our suppor , even the most grounded athlete falters
Yeah sure thing bud...

Is there a disconnect with John and Conor?

You have Conor bullying his training partners, pulling out a knife, threatening a human being!

Is coach Kavanagh disappointed with Conor? I imagine he has spoken with the young man and helped guide him back on the right path.
link
exhibit a Conor and his coach clearly not on good terms

john-kavanagh-conor-will-decide-on-next-move-within-days.jpg

exhibit b ( here you can clearly see Conor was reprimanded for his behavior)

jkandconorwalkingbig.jpg

Don't ever create a thread when you are on high on Bath Salts.

It wasn't Bath Salts, it was THC laced gummy bears. LOL Seriously, Dada 5k would be the perfect HW gate keeper.
Haha nice try brother

Back