“They do the jobs nobody else wants to do” is a BS argument

You a prosecuter?
Nope. I just disagree with the concept for the reason I gave. When you join a jury, you're taking on a duty to your fellow citizens and I don't think it's the time or place to abandon that duty.

Sure, about 7.6% for payroll taxes which is about 30$ on 400 dollars a week to make it 430$ a week vs 500 for the illegal. Let's say another 10$ a week for unemployment insurance which would put that up to 440$. Not to mention that 440$ a week will be deducted from the employer's revenue which will lower their taxable income even further, whereas that 500 a week isn't deducted legally as it is under the table.

Are there some costs I'm missing that must be paid to employers that aren't paid to people working under the table?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/quickb...tion/the-true-cost-of-paying-an-employee/amp/

Here’s just a start

Keep in mind u need to hire someone/company for payroll. You will not have the time to do all this shit yourself. Just the time alone to do all that is needed is substantial.

Keep in mind, I’ve paid people under the table and also legally

I’d rather pay a dude 100 a day under the table then hire a guy at 10 bucks an hour 100% of the time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/quickb...tion/the-true-cost-of-paying-an-employee/amp/

Here’s just a start

Keep in mind u need to hire someone/company for payroll. You will not have the time to do all this shit yourself. Just the time alone to do all that is needed is substantial.

Keep in mind, I’ve paid people under the table and also legally

I’d rather pay a dude 100 a day under the table then hire a guy at 10 bucks an hour 100% of the time
Which is just a pretty good sign that the job is not worth $10/hr.

In-n-Out is practically all pasty white people. But I hear they pay well too. Come to think of it though, I dont even think I have seen a black hotel maid. I have seen some black front desk, and security though.

Funny you mention In-n-out. Last one I was at was in vegas, and there were a couple old white dues workign there.

Could it be because there are way way more Americans than illegals?

Crime "rate" factors in population sizes.

TS is 100% right.. the idea that illegals do jobs that americans don't want is a ridiculous excuse and if someone believes that to be the case they are immoral to support it.

SRS9AY4.jpg
my hero

They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. Biggest line of BS ever. Nobody wants to do any job. I’d you can’t find people to fill a position it means you’re not paying enough. People will risk their lives to catch crab in freezing water for the right money. What elitist liberals are really saying with “They do they job sbobody else wants to do” is “I don’t want to pay” to maintain my gardens pools and toilets. Hiring undocumented workers without rights is borderline slave labor and it’s immoral.

Said this for years. These jobs simply pay absurdly low wages. Scrubbing toilets should be $15/hr minimum if not $20. You're handling shit for Christ's sake.

Someone tell me what's going on. Is this the new thing? No context when we start threads?

I know plenty of people who worked these jobs...They have fucked up back/shoulders/etc...and with our shitty health insurance...You are sacrificing your health quality for minimum wage.

This is why Americans wouldn't do these jobs unless they got paid something ridiculous like $20+.

and I don't blame them...Why work a shitty hard agricultural job, when you can get the same pay working retail which doesn't destroy your body like field work.

$20/hour isn't ridiculous though. I make ~$23/hr CDN delivering food.

And guess what, we have TOO MANY guys on the job and there aren't enough hours/orders to go around any more.

People want to work, they just don't want to be taken advantage of.

This is the one thing the left could win me back on. If they ACTUALLY took a real stand for workers' rights.

When I worked in kitchens, I would produce $300-$400 worth of food sales an hour and my best cooking job paid $17/hour.

That's fucking absurd. I should have been making at least $30/hour.

Yea I hear this a lot and it's just not true. I worked tons of different jobs because I could never hold a job. I hated every job I ever worked at until I got into the IT field which is the only thing I've ever wanted to do.

A lot of the jobs I got I worked with illegal immigrants a lot of them working 2 jobs. What I found is that they tend to get a lot of jobs working as line cooks at places like chilis and stuff like that and at hotels. Both of these jobs actually pay pretty well and are great jobs

The way I see it is this... The typical american is too fat and too pussy to sign up for selective service.

We are going to need the bodies eventually, best to let these mother fuckers in re-educate them and turn them into our service members...

You know... Like yall do with the ghettos and trailer parks.

The way I see it is this... The typical american is too fat and too pussy to sign up for selective service.

We are going to need the bodies eventually, best to let these mother fuckers in re-educate them and turn them into our service members...

You know... Like yall do with the ghettos and trailer parks.

What branch did you serve in?

Back