“We’ve smashed the pay-per-view records [probably around the 1.6m mark for Sky Box Office]

Can't help but feel he's getting ahead of himself. He could easily have lost last night and he has plenty to work on still.

Focusing on his technical deficiencies, shedding some muscle and conditioning should be his focus, not "new markets"

He's already got more money than anyone really needs.

Can't help but feel he's getting ahead of himself. He could easily have lost last night and he has plenty to work on still.

Focusing on his technical deficiencies, shedding some muscle and conditioning should be his focus, not "new markets"

He's already got more money than anyone really needs.
I think Joshua did mention that he needs a lot of work still and he could've lost

It's James Bond Eddie Hearn getting way ahead

I think Joshua did mention that he needs a lot of work still and he could've lost

It's James Bond Eddie Hearn getting way ahead

Hearn gets a lot of hate, but I don't get the feeling he says these things without his fighters blessings (he's also putting on the fights people want to see, but that's for another thread).

Unless Joshua goes back to fighting sub-par opposition, his next few fights are going to be 50/50s as a lot of people are saying on other threads.

As a Fury fan (I like the chaos he brings and think he has good skills and is developing a solid fight IQ) I really hope he gets himself well, motivated and fit, and we see him against AJ.

Back