“We don’t tip terrorists” another case of fake racism

Unfortunate. These types of things only serve to give real racists more plausible deniability as hordes of rednecks who aren't, inherently, racist, rally behind genuine racists who claim they were must misunderstood, framed, whatever, pointing to incidents like this. Much like the exceptionally rare false rape claims, this only hurts real victims.

Always with the tip thing eh? This has gotta be the 3rd or 4th scam like this that went viral. I specifically remember a lesbian and also a black woman who pulled this exact hustle. If you're planning on milking marks on Gofundme for a phony hate crime in the near future, you'd better think of another scam because this one is played out.

it's like both sides spend all day looking for the absolute worst in either one to make a claim at high moralism

I’ve heard a lot of odd GoFundMe stories, but because you didn’t get a tip you want others to give you money?

I’m going to start a GoFundMe to pay for a plat account to get rid of these piss tags

Cavil says he has no explanation for why he lied

<{hfved}>

No explanation for why he would lie to smear a customer and run straight to gofundme? Uh, maybe because he's a terrible person and thinks making false claims to tarnish someone's reputation and get them banned from a place is an acceptable way to get a few suckers to hand over donations for nothing at all.

First we don't negotiate with them.

Now we don't tip them??

What's this world coming to?

<{cruzshake}>

Make up a story to get back at someone for not tipping for shitty service, or maybe they did tip in cash or that was a copy. Either way, another asshole cries wolf

That customer better get free food for life.

There is definitely a big supply and demand problem when it comes to white on non-white hate crimes. But don't let reality spoil the narrative, just lie.

There is definitely a big supply and demand problem when it comes to white on non-white hate crimes. But don't let reality spoil the narrative, just lie.

What about non white on white hate crimes???

What about non white on white hate crimes???

Those are hush crimes, not hate crimes. We are not allowed to talk about them, even though the per capita disparity between white on non-white violence and non-white on white violence is nothing short staggering.

whatta fuckin' tard... did he actually think people wouldn't have figured it out??...

fuckin' loser.

That customer better get free food for life.
Yep, the restaurant was cheap af, offering him one lousy free meal after banning him on what turned out to be a lie.

I tip rather well so I am going to start drawing Isis flags on receipt

this guy should be sued but i doubt he has any savings to go after.

Odd self-fulfilling prophecy, since Khalil is now a social terrorist. :eek:

<{vega}>

Why did we dig this thread up from the grave?

it's like both sides spend all day looking for the absolute worst in either one to make a claim at high moralism
Looking for it and fabricating it are two different things. I feel encouraged that there is a bit of a shortage of hate crimes when people who want to be outraged are reduced to desperately inventing their own.

Back