International “We Fell in Love... He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters”: Trump @ Kim

tenor.gif

Good thing we have Pence and Conversion Therapy

True true. Since gay people are just engaging in gay play by choice, men like Mike Pence need to usher these gentleman into a cabin, with nothing but men with similar issues, and "pray" together. Maybe a little wine and wrestling? Me thinks so. What happens in the conversion cabin.....

Let's see NK actually disarm their (alleged) nukes, instead of all this bullshit about how Trump has gotten them to change a single thing. People saying Trump has improved something between the US and NK are dreaming.

Lol could you imagine if obama said this.

I’m laughing just thinking about it. The right wing would be finding Reagan’s face on potato chips and on their skid marks they’d shit their pants so hard.

This is true. If Obama was this close to Kim the right would implode. But you neglect the other side of the coin. The entire press and left wing would praise Obama for ushering peace.
They would , but I don't think even most of the MSM would not say the phrasing in the letter was awkward .

First we had hypocritical :eek::eek::eek:s bitching about private companies banning an idiot from their websites, then limp-wristed dweebs crying alongside a grown man with supreme court aspirations, now crocodile tears for the president slobbering a ruthless dictator.

Bravo Alex Jones nutjobs, Republican party partisan hacks, and Trumptards- the pussification of America is alive and well thanks to you.

Let's see NK actually disarm their (alleged) nukes, instead of all this bullshit about how Trump has gotten them to change a single thing. People saying Trump has improved something between the US and NK are dreaming.
Any day now NK will be shutting down the one single test site they agreed on. Never mind the others still in operation.

WTF? If NK disarms then that is great, but the Trumpers falling all over themselves to defend this statement are retarded. Kim is a fucking horrible person that treats his people like shit. NK has a history of saying one thing and doing another, so the Trumptroopers need to settle down a bit before claiming this a victory.

First we had hypocritical :eek::eek::eek:s bitching about private companies banning an idiot from their websites, then limp-wristed dweebs crying alongside a grown man with supreme court aspirations, now crocodile tears for the president slobbering a ruthless dictator.

Bravo Alex Jones nutjobs, Republican party partisan hacks, and Trumptards- the pussification of America is alive and well thanks to you.
i dont think there as many tears as i think you think there are....

i dont think there as many tears as i think you think there are....
Oh without a doubt Trump supporters are shedding tears of joy over the Trump-Kim love fest. They wish nothing more than their daddy to have the same power as Kim.

I read the thread title this morning and thought to myself "Self, you must still be drunk. This can't be real." Hours of doubting reality, and lo and behold, it's real! Lol. Brilliant!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back