Social “Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off with ObamaCare" - N. Pelosi

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top House Democrats gave more clues Monday about how they’ll fight GOP efforts to repeal ObamaCare, sharing enrollment figures and stories about Americans saved by the health care law, ahead of President Obama’s visit Wednesday.

Obama makes the trip to Capitol Hill in his final weeks of office and as the Republican-controlled Congress plans to start repealing ObamaCare the day GOP President-elect Donald Trump takes office.

“Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off” with ObamaCare, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Monday on a conference call with reporters.

She was joined on the call by House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer and other top Democrats on key committees to tout ObamaCare’s successes in reducing Americans’ health costs and increasing their access to better care -- while sending warning shots about the perils of dismantling the 2010 law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...amacare-repeal-prep-for-presidents-visit.html

Do these Democrats actually believe this shit? What world do they live in? I can't wait for this piece of shit law Obama and the Democrats forced down our throats to be thrown in the trash.

Obamacare was another handout to illegals and people who don't pay taxes, it's the biggest wealth grab this country has seen.

Horseshit. If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Spoken by someone who isn't forced to use Obamacare.

i had perfectly fine health coverage before obamacare now i have no health coverage.

Affordable Care Act ??

I'm a healthy adult living on a working class income and yet my insurance premiums went up almost 30% every year since Obamacare.

Thanks obummer.

Affordable Care Act ??

I'm a healthy adult living on a working class income and yet my insurance premiums went up almost 30% every year since Obamacare.

Thanks obummer.

Jokes on him though. Did he really think I would pay that penalty for not having Obamacare? LOL

I paid just under $1,300.00 for a $500.00 deductible PPO plan last year (2 people)

this year the plan isn't offered and for about the same payment I'll have a 4-6 thousand dollar deductible, HMO

Last edited:
anditsgone-done.jpg

Gotta suck though when you spend 8 years in office and your signature policy is such an abysmal failure that repealing it gets put on the "within 100 days" list of the next candidate.

Obama trying to sabotage Russo-American relations in the final days of his reign shows that he's genuinely scared that he'll be upstaged by Trump.

Gotta suck though when you spend 8 years in office and your signature policy is such an abysmal failure that repealing it gets put on the "within 100 days" list of the next candidate.

Obama trying to sabotage Russo-American relations in the final days of his reign shows that he's genuinely scared that he'll be upstaged by Trump.

He will be upstaged by Trump and there's nothing he can do about it.

Can i just pay for my own health insurance instead of 300 million people?

Spoken by someone who isn't forced to use Obamacare.
Lol. The same people talk up public schools, while sending their kids to elite private schools. Want to bring section 8 folks into nice neighbourhoods, while living in ivory towers. Want to import 3rd world refugees that they will never even see.

All those things are wonderful progressive ideas they will endorse, but no way in hell participate in. The elite do not want to live in our reality, but sure like to mould it.

Lol. The same people talk up public schools, while sending their kids to elite private schools. Want to bring section 8 folks into nice neighbourhoods, while living in ivory towers. Want to import 3rd world refugees that they will never even see.

All those things are wonderful progressive ideas they will endorse, but no way in hell participate in. The elite do not want to live in our reality, but sure like to mould it.

well isnt that why senators and congressmen dont have obamacare. Obamacare is for us lesser people.

They are trying to help us because we can't help ourselves.

He will be upstaged by Trump and there's nothing he can do about it.
He would have felt like a Hillary presidency would have been validation and justification. America agreeing that he did a good job. A gold star legacy.

I hadn't thought about it that way before.

man

Gonna go re watch the election night coverage and enjoy the meltdown from this new perspective

{<jordan}

Is this the lady that said being on the dole is good for the economy?

Is this the lady that said being on the dole is good for the economy?

Yes, the same lady that said "We have to pass it before we know what's in it" regarding Obamacare bill. She's a moron and a cunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back