Social “Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off with ObamaCare" - N. Pelosi

No, it's not "quite childish". Some people who work are actually affected by certain regulations. Just because that doesn't pertain to you, doesn't mean it never happens. Stop being so self centered.

What regulations affect your job at Pizza Hut?

Yeah, he's in another thread bitching about Ford building a factory in Michigan instead of Mexico due to their confidence in Trump. Gaping dickhole.

Because Ford isn't not building a factory in Mexico to build one in America.

They're just not building a factory in Mexico because the market for those vehicles is down.

They're building a completely unrelated factory in Michigan.

Do these Democrats actually believe this shit? What world do they live in? I can't wait for this piece of shit law Obama and the Democrats forced down our throats to be thrown in the trash.

Obamacare was another handout to illegals and people who don't pay taxes, it's the biggest wealth grab this country has seen.
Obama a handout to illegals? Wtf?

You're so full of shit it's oozing out of your text. Health insurance costs have went up across the board, hands down. Medications are more expensive, the government can tell some people they do or don't need any certain medications even after a doctor recommends said patient needs it. The only people benefiting from this is the welfare class, that's it. Oh, and the people who make enough money it doesn't affect them. Why do you think the working class went Red this year? Because they're getting fucked sideways at every turn by liberals and they're sick of it.

Learn to read, no really I mean that.

I did not say cost went down. I said the rate of increase slowed. There is a difference.

Also, the government can not tell people what medications they can have.

The broke lazy mofos are. I'm paying more and getting less.

I can't wait until we finally have universal health care in America. It's inevitable

I use obamacsre because I don't work for a corporation and work for myself and it works amazing for me.

Could Nancy Pelosi be any more of a retard? That bitch has to go.

For me and my family Obamacare dramatically raised our health care costs. I was paying around $100 a month for health insurance before the ACA. Toward the end when I was buying insurance I was paying over $600 a month for insurance that covered less than when I was paying $100.

When the last insurance company notified me that my policy was being canceled I joined a Christian Health Sharing plan. I've been happy with it, with coverage it provides and how it asks members to shop around and lower costs.

Sadly, during the time Obamacare has been around the life expectancy of Americans has decreased. More health coverage apparently doesn't mean better health.

For me and my family Obamacare dramatically raised our health care costs. I was paying around $100 a month for health insurance before the ACA. Toward the end when I was buying insurance I was paying over $600 a month for insurance that covered less than when I was paying $100.

When the last insurance company notified me that my policy was being canceled I joined a Christian Health Sharing plan. I've been happy with it, with coverage it provides and how it asks members to shop around and lower costs.

Sadly, during the time Obamacare has been around the life expectancy of Americans has decreased. More health coverage apparently doesn't mean better health.

Seems like repealing it would reduce healthcare costs and improve quality of life in the U.S.

Makes you wonder why it hasn't happened.

Except if you had a great plan, were kicked off it, and had your premiums doubled so you could pay for the POS down the street with no job and a drinking problem.

Other than that it’s great...

and had your premiums doubled so you could pay for the POS down the street with no job and a drinking problem.

I thought that was working out great for you

I have no idea what kind of health plan I have, because I never get sick (A-level immune system) and I don't trust doctors (A-level hysteria). A teaspoon of Kerosene and sugar will cure it!

healthcare will always have compromises, I'de love that it stop leeching off me, but frankly, I'm not paying my fair share, so I'm not too bothered.

I thought that was working out great for you

Nope. When it first passed (my god it’s scary how time flies) I was really excited. That was until I saw what was offered. Expensive premium, shitty coverage, and a deductible so high there was not point using it.

But I’m sure the lazy POS with no job who got free healthcare really appreciated me paying for it.

I god damn fucking hate democrats and liberals. How the fuck does someone like Nancy Pelosi hold office for this long??? Fuck all y'all for real.

If Obamacare is so fucking great why don't these shit stains use it, too???

Hello my name is m52nickerson. I'm a liberal.

The truth about the Health Care law is that it is helped far more then it has hurt. The increases in insurance costs have been lower then before the law, it has slowed the rate of increase. Far more people now have insurance, and because of the subsidies those 30% increase are not seen by the majority of people.

....but don't let facts get in the way.
Who are all these people that benefited from the law? I do not know anyone whose health insurance is cheaper than it was before the law went into place which was what the promise of the law was. It was built on a bunch of Lies.

Back