Social “Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off with ObamaCare" - N. Pelosi

A conservative who fights against the constitution? Sounds like an oxymoron or a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I never said the right was infalible... he brought up all the nations that had universal healthcare. I pointed out these same "front runners" lack freedom of speech so maybe we shouldn't try to copy them with their decision making.
Well, that's even dumber a starting argument than I presumed.

As for the "wolves in sheeps clothing"- no they're just wolves and they're quite proud. Hundreds of them who supported the Patriot Act and subsequent versions like the NDAA.

Well, that's even dumber a starting argument than I presumed.

As for the "wolves in sheeps clothing"- no they're just wolves and they're quite proud. Hundreds of them who supported the Patriot Act and subsequent versions like the NDAA.

It's dumb to say that not everything Europe is doing is worth emulating?

<YeahOKJen>

Trump also encouraged violence against critics at his rallies so he's guilty of that too.

I didn't like when he did that. Also, he rightfully got called out on it. What he said, and the violence that Professors themselves commit (remember bike lock guy? that asian chick?) are not on the same level though. Trump basically advocated for punching somebody being an asshole in that particular moment. I don't agree with that for the record, but it's not the same thing as punching somebody for their political beliefs

Loosening libel laws is a threat to free speech though.
What were his proposed changes? Without knowing that first, I couldn't possibly agree or disagree with your statement.

I didn't like when he did that. Also, he rightfully got called out on it. What he said, and the violence that Professors themselves commit (remember bike lock guy? that asian chick?) are not on the same level though. Trump basically advocated for punching somebody being an asshole in that particular moment. I don't agree with that for the record, but it's not the same thing as punching somebody for their political beliefs
Being an asshole? The person was holding a sign that expressed dissent, in other words he wanted them punched for their poltiical disagreement with him and his constituents.
What were his proposed changes? Without knowing that first, I couldn't possibly agree or disagree with your statement.
He said he wanted to make it easier to sue the media for libel.

It's dumb to say that not everything Europe is doing is worth emulating?

<YeahOKJen>
No, it's dumb to say we should ignore something that works in a country(many in fact) just because they have a law that has fuck-all to do with healthcare.

Being an asshole? The person was holding a sign that expressed dissent, in other words he wanted them punched for their poltiical disagreement with him and his constituents.

Weird how so many other people held signs and Trump didn't advocate doing anything to those folks. I'm still a little confused on who exactly you are referring to. source it for me?

He said he wanted to make it easier to sue the media for libel.

With how the media intentionally ruins peoples lives over lies, it probably should be easier. That isn't condemning free speech...

No, it's dumb to say we should ignore something that works in a country(many in fact) just because they have a law that has fuck-all to do with healthcare.

Did I say we should ignore it JUST because they don't have speech laws? The point was they make stupid ass decisions sometimes, and shouldn't always be followed. To act like we need to get with the rest of the world or we are failing is demonstrably false. That's it. I have my own reasons for opposing obummer care... The constitution is a big one

Did I say we should ignore it JUST because they don't have speech laws? The point was they make stupid ass decisions sometimes, and shouldn't always be followed. To act like we need to get with the rest of the world or we are failing is demonstrably false. That's it. I have my own reasons for opposing obummer care... The constitution is a big one
Now you're just being a little twerp. This is the same bitch tactic those hardcore 8-gender SJW types use.

One in the same. Suffer from too much empty space between the ears.

Can i just pay for my own health insurance instead of 300 million people?

the only way obama care would work is if everyone paid into the ponzi scheme. hope trump dismantles the entire thing. its pretty stupid that i am subsidizing other people's health care plan....

Seeing as i am being quoted in this thread from 6 months ago....im not sure what to say....

I've heard people say that it's slowed the cost of increased down but that was not my personal experience. My premiums held pretty steady before the ACA was enacted. After it was enacted they went through the roof and so did the deductibles. I don't know anyone that had a different experience. I tend not to believe something when someone says it is true if my personal experience tells me that it's not.

Well, thinking like that makes you short sighted. Your premiums may have gone up. Of course you may have had a plan that really did not cover much of anything to begin with.

Do these Democrats actually believe this shit? What world do they live in? I can't wait for this piece of shit law Obama and the Democrats forced down our throats to be thrown in the trash.

Obamacare was another handout to illegals and people who don't pay taxes, it's the biggest wealth grab this country has seen.
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this website, especially the last sentence.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this website, especially the last sentence.
no unfortunately you are too dumb to understand the post you referred to, his post was spot on

if obamacare was that good why are there so many dead posters in this thread

No,if you are in the Medicaid expansion you are better off under ObamaCare. Everyone else's premiums might be going up a slightly lower rate. But they are also obligated to buy a product from mass murdering lunatics with two additional paywalls.

Nancy Pelosi is a Republican.

the only way obama care would work is if everyone paid into the ponzi scheme. hope trump dismantles the entire thing. its pretty stupid that i am subsidizing other people's health care plan....
Healthcare is a human right like education and police services. Every American, even the poor, deserve protection under the law, education, and healthcare. And that means that you need to subsidize that for a lot of people.

Also, unless you're making like $80k, you receive more government services than you pay for. So the financially better off are probably subsidizing things not nearly as essential as healthcare for you. Do you think that you don't deserve things like garbage collection, police, fire services, an education, roads, etc. that you wouldn't be able to afford without the rich subsidizing them for you?

I paid just under $1,300.00 for a $500.00 deductible PPO plan last year (2 people)

this year the plan isn't offered and for about the same payment I'll have a 4-6 thousand dollar deductible, HMO
I remember my brother got Major medical for the entire family for like $250 a month before this bill passed. The same plan now isn't called Major Medical it's just called regular insurance and it's nos $400 a person

I love how these discounted ObamaCare insurance plans have $7,000 deductibles and 99% of doctors won't accept it....... (that's neither insurance or affordable)

Healthcare is a human right like education and police services. Every American, even the poor, deserve protection under the law, education, and healthcare. And that means that you need to subsidize that for a lot of people.

Also, unless you're making like $80k, you receive more government services than you pay for. So the financially better off are probably subsidizing things not nearly as essential as healthcare for you. Do you think that you don't deserve things like garbage collection, police, fire services, an education, roads, etc. that you wouldn't be able to afford without the rich subsidizing them for you?

The Supreme Court ruled that Americans have no right of protection under the law. They found that police officers have no duty to protect citizens.

Just to enforce the law after the fact.

The case was a few female cops running away from someone with a gun shooting at people. Bitches took off. People ended up shot.

Fuck you says the government

Edit: and inner city “schools” are just daycare centers. Kids get 4.0 grades and can barely read. Then due to good “grades” get an undeserved scholarship into college and then would fail out if not for pressure to not fail these clowns. They just end up getting some heinously dumb degree like women’s studies or something.

The Supreme Court ruled that Americans have no right of protection under the law. They found that police officers have no duty to protect citizens.

Just to enforce the law after the fact.

The case was a few female cops running away from someone with a gun shooting at people. Bitches took off. People ended up shot.

Fuck you says the government

Edit: and inner city “schools” are just daycare centers. Kids get 4.0 grades and can barely read. Then due to good “grades” get an undeserved scholarship into college and then would fail out if not for pressure to not fail these clowns. They just end up getting some heinously dumb degree like women’s studies or something.

I've honestly been concerned about what happens if SCOTUS rules single payer unconstitutional. SCOTUS is the only branch of government that isn't in the constitution.

Back