News ⇨The Official Sanctioned Usyk-Bellew RBR Thread Nov. 10 (DAZN & Sky)⇦

Anything other than absolute domination every moment of the fight = exposed, overrated, loses to everyone moving forward.

Pretty easily got a stoppage win. What are we complaining about exactly? This reeks of Canelo/Khan.
I've actually made the same exact criticisms in several of his fights. He has glaring flaws in his game. Not sure why everyone wants to pretend he doesn't.

Quick question for anyone: How was this a TKO rather than KO? He looked pretty unconscious to me...
He was on his knees and the ref waved it off, but he wasn't out cold or anything.

I'm presuming that's why (it didn't end with him flat on the ropes)

I've actually made the same exact criticisms in several of his fights. He has glaring flaws in his game. Not sure why everyone wants to pretend he doesn't.
care to elaborate on them? not trying to start any shit, i'm genuinely curious.

as far as i can see, he's susceptible to the right straight, but that's hardly surprising for a southpaw. bellew was obviously working on that for this fight, it seemed to me it was all he was waiting for, and he got it in there quite nicely a couple of times.

big fan of the cat. nice personality, seems like a overall good guy. wish him the best at whatever he does next. id love to see him in there with the big dogs at hw. ill root for him against all of em except maybe if he were to fight tyson

big fan of the cat. nice personality, seems like a overall good guy. wish him the best at whatever he does next. id love to see him in there with the big dogs at hw. ill root for him against all of em except maybe if he were to fight tyson

Yeah he is a sound guy. Funny you mention Tyson, I think that Fury would be the absolute worst match up for him at HW. Fury can move and he has a big reach advantage. I think he'd negate any abilities that Usyk possesses. He'd force Usyk to chase him and be popping him with that jab all night. All the other HW's might have power but Usyk's movements would give them kittens.

Yeah he is a sound guy. Funny you mention Tyson, I think that Fury would be the absolute worst match up for him at HW. Fury can move and he has a big reach advantage. I think he'd negate any abilities that Usyk possesses. He'd force Usyk to chase him and be popping him with that jab all night. All the other HW's might have power but Usyk's movements would give them kittens.
yeah thats also true, but i was more speaking to how im a big fan of tyson, so he'd be the one guy id support over usyk if they were to fight. but the rest - joshua, wilder, whyte, etc. ill back usyk all the way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back