▀▄▀▄▀▄ SHERDOG'S 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL ▀▄▀▄▀▄

in the

Steel Belt
Reaction score
Yahoo leagues, free to play.

There are three leagues and all previous owners have been automatically added to the leagues. However, those of you who are in duplicate leagues will probably have to choose one league, and if you were in a league last season, I will need to confirm you intend to play this year. So if you intend to play this season, make sure to PM me or post in this thread to keep your position in the leagues.

TENTATIVE DRAFT DATES:

Sherdog League -Thu Aug 18 7:15pm CDT

Sherdog League II - Sun Aug 21 6:15pm CDT

Sherdog League Hodor - Mon Sep 5 7:15pm CDT

Confirmed returning owners:
sodapopinski
@metal junkie
@TidalWave89
@INeedARemedy
@DW=HERO
@ThinkGreen
@King of Fists
@RabidJesus
@brownft10
@Kill Yourself
@PUO3
@Katipwnan
@saugeye killah
@sickc0d3r
@Foster
@akutz1
@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@TD2
@The Green Lantern
@Mondo Freaks
@Razuu
@Substance Abuse
@DLX

Unconfirmed returning owners:

New owners list:
@ChillyPalmer
@Stockton Slap
@Shadiata

Non-returning owners:
@themainman
@Alex5124
@the ambush
@Pride23

DRAFT ORDERS:

SHERDOG
1. @speakhandsforme
2. @R-DAWG
3. @Kill Yourself
4. @helax
5. @TidalWave89
6. @sodapopinski
7. @metal
8. @DW=HERO
9. @Razuu
10. @akutz1

SHERDOG LEAGUE II
1. Laced God @INeedARemedy
2. Geno 911! @TD2
3. Titletown!!! @Foster
4. Drinkin a Forte @brownfeet
5. Str8 Outta Gronkton @The Green Lantern
6. Real Madrid @Katipwnan
7. Hitman Hernandez @PUO3
8. ☮ Miami Coughins ✌ - @sodapopinski
9. Fedor's Team - @Mondo Freaks
10. 92 HgH @King of Fists

SHERDOG LEAGUE HODOR

1. What Would Jameis Do -
@sickc0d3r
2. BROWN PRIDE - @DLX
3. Miesha's Tates - @saugeye killah
4. Red & Gold Wedding - @RabidJesus
5. Wavelength - @TidalWave89
6. #HandsUpDontChute - @sodapopinski
7. Everyday I'm Rustlin - @ThinkGreen
8. Kill Yourself - @Kill Yourself
9. Men of Mayhem - @metal
10. Janis Baratheon - @INeedARemedy

*A note to new owners - I try to make these leagues as active as possible. If any owner becomes inactive during the season, he will be replaced. Collusion between owners will result in banning. Only join if you plan to be active all season long, even if you're out of the playoff picture.

Let's have fun!

Last edited:
Mmmm that time of the year again. Took a quick look at draft boards on ESPN and Yahoo. The era of the WR has finally begun.

So amped. Ready to go.

Any of them IDP?

Set up? Ppr and 6 point pass tds?

In anyway I'm in

I got screwed last season in the playoffs. FF playoffs are gay

I rode Canron Rogers and Jeremiah Hill to a respectable regular season in SD 2 last year, time to expand on that and carry it to the yoffs this year.

IN

I'll return, think I took 3rd last season or was champ, forget which year I won.

Im in.

Btw we need to start calling the hodor trophy the 'door'. So when you win the lig you hold the 'door' until next season.

Standard scoring for the most part. No PPR, no 6 pt pass tds (4 pts). Maybe one of these days I'll turn one of the leagues into a ppr league.
Also, I'm a big proponent of IDP, but i get that people don't want to get into that. 2 QB's man, 2 QB's.

I was in Sherdog I(won it), and Hodor last season. Fucking CJ Canderson, and Jimmy graham boned me in that one. Lat Murray didnt exactly help either.

I don't care which one i stay in. If you want me back in Sherdog I because i am champ that is fine with me.

These three aren't. Someone else runs a league that might be IDP. @MyOwnSummer12 , is your league IDP?

Standard scoring for the most part. No PPR, no 6 pt pass tds (4 pts). Maybe one of these days I'll turn one of the leagues into a ppr league.

Yeah my league is IDP, 6 point tds, and PPR. If anybody wants in let me know.

Also, I'm a big proponent of IDP, but i get that people don't want to get into that. 2 QB's man, 2 QB's.
I like the depth IDP provides. Makes it more like fantasy baseball in that way.

I never understood 2 QB leagues. Why not just add more teams and forgo the dual QBs?

I never understood 2 QB leagues. Why not just add more teams and forgo the dual QBs?

It really sky rockets the value of an important position. I play in multiple 2qb leagues* and i find it weird that in standard formats i can draft a top 10 qb in the ninth round or during the season pick up a top 15 qb off the wire. I'll put it this way, if you played in a 1RB league, wouldn't you want to advocate for at least 2RB's?

* = 10 team.

Back