▀▄▀▄▀▄ SHERDOG'S 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL ▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yeah and I dropped him because he sucked balls during the early part of the season.

Ah, so you were the one who dropped him. I just took a flyer on him because I was in a bind.

@brownfeet YOU'RE GOING DOWN BRO..

..nah jk unless Murray's toe falls off and DJ forgets to change his watch to east coast time, you got this.

missed the yoffs in the 10 team league. still have a chance in the 20 team league

Yeah, so not starting Hill in sherdog 1 is frustrating but couldnt really bench cooks, KB or marshall. Still winning so ehh.

I'm never benching Hill.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. I'm glad I don't have to worry about managers setting their lineups now. I hate micromanaging.

It was even worse because the waiver wire was so fucking thin this year. I can't remember a waiver wire being so terrible and I've been playing for a long time. If you drafted well, you probably finished first.

I thought i did (like everybody else), and i did.
Autodrafted in Hodor and finished the regular season in third (i think i held first for a couple weeks). After finishing in second the past 3 years in a row, i'll be hard pressed to even do it a fourth.

Fighting for a playoff spot in the 20 man. I usually finish somewhere at the top, but between screwing up my first round draft pick in the draft and then compounding that by going for long shots ( J. Charles/A. Foster lol), i don't see it happening this year.

Got a bye week in my money league but my teams were dog shit in hodor and the Idp league.

Dont think im making it out of the first in sd2. Man shitty playiff week for me. Looking like 3 first round exits. Was in 3rd in 2 leagues and 4th in 1.

FUCK YOU list:
Derek Carr
Matt Forte
Larry Fitzgerald
Donte Manqueef
Jimmy Graham

Of course my team would shit the bed in the first round of the playoffs (Gordon being hurt didn't help) after winning 8 in a row.

Nice Job, hopefully you can carry that momentum for the rest of the yoffs.

Maaaaan I didn't think I had a shot against Zeke And Destroy in SDII. That's one of the better fantasy teams I've ever seen, props to whoever you are

damn zeke lost? he and I were the top 2 scoring teams I think.

Back