☠ Is It Time for TUF to Die? ☠

TUF

• Total voters
The current series is really good.

Keep it IMO.

If you havent watched the current series your missing out

Keep. Least we get more fights. And it's cool to watch some of these guys make their rise.

But they should do another big name "has been" season.

If you havent watched the current series your missing out
I probably would give it a try but I'm not sure if it's on TV in the UK, I've never seen it advertised or anything.

Current season is one of the best. Just keep it. Don't watch if you don't like. It's generally more enjoyable than not for me.

IMO it's time for the UFC to die.

What have I ever done to you, TS? What have I ever done...?

I feel they should keep it because some guys don't have another way to enter the UFC, like my countryman Ponzinibbio.

We need a celebrity edition of TUF now!

Current season is one of the best. Just keep it. Don't watch if you don't like. It's generally more enjoyable than not for me.

I just feel that too many people are constantly funneled through it and I grow tired of the constant comments of "TUF Brazil semi finalist " and such. I wish it were on less frequently and had more emphasis placed on it

the seasons with gsp, conor and chael we're all mint, they should keep it

I just feel that too many people are constantly funneled through it and I grow tired of the constant comments of "TUF Brazil semi finalist " and such. I wish it were on less frequently and had more emphasis placed on it
Maybe if they took more time between seasons? I think we get like two a year, no?

Maybe if they took more time between seasons? I think we get like two a year, no?

2 per year, plus once each for Mexico and Brazil. 4 seasons in total, which to me just dilutes the show itself, even regardless of the substance of talent.

Back